Is Legolas the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering if you guys think Legolas might be the next LOTR Premium Format. I mean, you have Aragorn, Lurtz, Moria Orc, Galadriel, Frodo and Gandalf. Would Legolas be the next obvious choice???? Or do you think that might be Sam or Gollum???

I've been hoping to see a Legolas PF, but a Nazgul would be killer as well

He is a popular character and would make a nice piece in 1:4 scale, but I don't think he's next. Hopefully he and Gimli will be made eventually. (Gimli is less well represented compared to Legolas, and I would rather see him first.)

....could be but I would definately prefer to see Gimli before him.

Both of those can wait cos I still want my prologue High Elven Infantryman :cuss :crying
x :lol

PF announcements are really hard to predict... never seems to be much rhyme or reason. I mean, who'd have though you'd open a line with Lurtz?!?

I am really looking forward to this guy in a PF (along with Gimli) but I have a feeling he won't be next :monkey3

PF announcements are really hard to predict... never seems to be much rhyme or reason. I mean, who'd have though you'd open a line with Lurtz?!?

Just wait til the next announcement. People will be scratching their heads over it but it should be a hella cool looking piece :cool:

I can tell you it aint Legolas, but would be cool to see him one day

Back