Is Legolas the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this would stop me from selling Aragorn if it was made. Aragorn , Gimli and Legolas together would look awesome. :rock

I agree, Moria Orc was out of left field... but sure is badass looking.

This one has the potential to be more bad ass looking than the Moria Orc. Just hope the pose is pulled off great or it could really throw it off.

And no, I'm not telling.

This one has the potential to be more bad ass looking than the Moria Orc. Just hope the pose is pulled off great or it could really throw it off.

And no, I'm not telling.

Agreed.

But, you should stop giving hints out, as you and I are the only two that know about it besides _______ .

Exactly what hint is given in any of my posts :huh

Oh I don't know, how about some of these gems: :lol

Since I already know, I'll go with other :monkey3

Sorry, sworn to secrecy :D

It will be bad ass, but I think a lot of people will complain (what else is new :rolleyes:)

I have a feeling that the next character revealed was not supposed to be next but took less time in development than another character (much like what happened when Luke/Yoda was announced before Boba Fett)

I will pick up any of the Fellowship in their FOTR costumes, and that's about it.
I think you're safe :monkey1

Just wait til the next announcement. People will be scratching their heads over it but it should be a hella cool looking piece :cool:

And no, I'm not telling.

Back