Is it worth going into the Star Wars PF series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just sold my Luke and Leia. Prolly gonna hold onto my Vader...
Fett was also sold.

Yes, it is Probably the only SW collectibles that are worth it.

I love all of them--Leia is a little short next to the Tusken Raider:

swpf.jpg

I no longer have the entire line--just characters from the original trilogy. But it's still my favorite line from Sideshow.

That set up looks really good Tom... I'm really going to have to pick up one of the Tusken Raiders--- It's the only SW PF I don't have (not counting the honking big speeder bike with scout).

Yes, it is Probably the only SW collectibles that are worth it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I gave up everything else Star Wars, and I'm glad I did. There's just way too much stuff out there. Quality > quantity

Short of the 1:1 stuff, it's the most impressive in person as well. Only drawback is that you run out of room for 'em pretty quick since they're so large.

I mainly go for the bad guys, and have 'em all so far except Biker Scout & Tusken. Tusken is calling my name, but I doubt I'll ever buy the Biker - just don't like the idea of not being able to box him back up. I did break the rule and got Luke/Yoda EX for super cheap, but I'm glad I did as that's a slammin piece in person as well.

:lol yeah it was mood lighting. :)

but i really like the piece as a whole, the base adds a real 3-D effect for me. people either seem to love this one or not like it at all though.

Luke & Yoda is a great piece. Because of space issues, I have to stick to just one version of each character and I prefer the more iconic ANH Luke. But I think the Luke & Yoda is worth owning if you have the space and money.

heres a few pics of the scout trooper and vader compared with some other stuff.
they are 2 really really nice pieces. i think they are well worth the money, that is if you can get the scout at a good price.

I have always been a Marvel statue collector. Recently the Star Wars PF series
Darth Vader & Biker Scout caught my attention. I understand these 2 PFs have been released sometime back, so getting them from the secondary market will be very expensive. Currently sitting on the fence.

For those who have these 2 pieces. Is it worth getting them? Only managed to see a handful of nice photos. Any remarkable photos to share? :maul
Hope this help!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the photos guys. Really appreciate it.

Frankly, I am on the fence to get into this SW line cos I focus mainly on the Marvel Bowen & Sideshow PFs series. The Sideshow Marvel PFs are really huge & I'm running out of space to keep them.

Back then when I saw the Biker Scout PF at my local LCS, I was really fascinated by it. That was like last year when it was already sold out at SS. I gave up hope to get that till I realized SS has it again now. Oh noooo...

:confused::google

if you are questioning whether to get into it or not then you shouldn't because it's expensive and if there is doubt then you will just end up selling them when the next Marvel statue/dio comes out that you want.

Back