Is it worth going into the Star Wars PF series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating getting into the SW PF's and I'm also another Marvel PF/everything collector.

My first Sideshow pieces where actually the 12" guys with ROTJ Luke, Bespin Han, both Anakins Sith and Reg, Obi-Wan Kenobi OTJ , Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Leia as Boushh and soon the Storm Troopers/Sand Trooper along with Vader and Lando. Oh also have the Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Knight on pre-order.

Still wanting out of the 12" family, Obi-Wan Kenobi: General - Clone Wars, Palpatine/Sidious Figure Set, Luke Skywalker - Rebel Commander - Bespin, Jabba the Hutt, Obi-Wan Kenobi - Episode IV, Mace Windu (I KNOW STILL ALOT OF WANTS)

Also I'm wondering if it would be worth to get the Fetts from the Medicom or wait on the Sideshow versions if it's every going to happen. I wish SS would come out with a Royal Guard version, that would be saweeet!!!!

I recently got the Anakin PF and I'm in love with that piece, it's one of my favorites, just amazing likeness.

So it seems that I'm all ready deep into the SW line with the 12", I want to build up my PF collection and my first go getters would have to be Vader, Grevious, Fett, Maul, Old Ben and the Scout Biker last maybe the Dagobah Luke & Yoda, since it's the biggest and I don't know who in the world I could hide that away from my fiance. LOL

I know it's a long road for me and lots of $$$ but I really want a quality SW collection.

Vader, Obi Wan, Grievous are the best. Anakin Skywalker is next after. I'm not to high on Boba Fett since the material is not all polystones.

LOL. I bought it from somebody on Ebay. He wrapped it with trash bag only!! and ship it to me in the large box which causing the damages.

LOL. I bought it from somebody on Ebay. He wrapped it with trash bag only!! and ship it to me in the large box which causing the damages.

:google:horror

da-man, that's bad. someone got a great deal from you though. if i hadn't just bought a 1:1 Emperor bust I would have jumped on it fast enough.

I think that Boba Fett and the Biker Scout are the two best looking pieces in the line. Grievous is awesome as well. Strangely enough, none of those pieces are all polystone, but the detail is great and they look fantastic on display.

I own 3 Star Wars p.f.'s : Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. They are all top-notch pieces. I used to own quite abit more, but, I was quickly getting out of control and getting away from the kind of collection I want (more of a mixture of different characters from different movies)....

I'd say Darth Vader is definitely my favorite of the bunch. That, next to Lurtz are probably my 2 favorite p.f.'s...

Back