Is it just me?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, being both and avid gamer and an avid action figure collector; i can say the last couple of years have been great, mostly due to NECA gobbling up every video game license under the sun and turning them into kickass action figures.

I'm a little tired of there constant Avengers & Batman announcements but there a business & there's a huge demand so it's understandable that there got to hit while the irons hot. I love Preds so at least I've got Samurai & P2 to look forward to, hoping to hear some more 1/6 Pred announcments soon.

I'm a little tired of there constant Avengers & Batman announcements but there a business & there's a huge demand so it's understandable that there got to hit while the irons hot. .

I agree. I have no interests in those license (thank god at the money I am saving), but understand that these licenses need to be made so HT’s can make money for me to get my DX Street Cloth Rocky one day!!!!

I'm a little tired of there constant Avengers & Batman announcements but there a business & there's a huge demand so it's understandable that there got to hit while the irons hot. I love Preds so at least I've got Samurai & P2 to look forward to, hoping to hear some more 1/6 Pred announcments soon.

I want them to strike hot on the Expendables license past one figure :pray:

I want them to strike hot on the Expendables license past one figure :pray:

Yeah, I'd really like Gunnar, but I'm not so sure that'll ever happen. Johnny Utah mentioned Star Trek--if HT got the license for the original series or newer movie, I'd go broke getting them all.

I've more or less lost interest in 1/6 altogether. The drive for licensed stuff just doesn't interest me. I was looking forward to what ACI was going to do after their Gangster, but then they seemed to go after the knock-off bootleg, "Hey, that looks like. . . " sort of thing.

Currently, I'm more interested in building my own stuff and upgrading what I have. I can't think of anything I'd be excited about sans a 1/6 Scott Pilgrim.

Last edited:
lulz

People are pointing out that things are in fact exciting because there is more Batman, Terminator, Avengers and Predator coming.

More of the same, yes!! :D

:lecture Too much in fact. Painfully too much. Could really have done with all of it being spread out over a longer time period.

Yeah, too much is coming out all at once. This fall will be rough and then I'll be cutting way back. A steady stream over fall and winter would have been better.

What's on your list a-dev?

If it was spaced out enough, and it isn't, HT Avengers, TDKR, Burton Batman films, new Wolverine, ALL Terminator stuff in all scales, predators, Robocop..***k, everything they're making right now. Getting hitched next year though so quite possibly none of the above. Some Terminator stuff if I'm very lucky.

edit - damn, I'm moaning too much. Kinda hard to post on here now without bringing up the fact that I may not be able to buy whatever figure I'm posting about :gah:

If it was spaced out enough, and it isn't, HT Avengers, TDKR, Burton Batman films, new Wolverine, ALL Terminator stuff in all scales, predators, Robocop..***k, everything they're making right now. Getting hitched next year though so quite possibly none of the above. Some Terminator stuff if I'm very lucky.

edit - damn, I'm moaning too much. Kinda hard to post on here now without bringing up the fact that I may not be able to buy whatever figure I'm posting about :gah:
Don't feel bad about it man.. that's just life. :lol

I'm glad I have a focused 'master' list - & I'm pretty damn picky too.

That rules out MOST of SSC's stuff. :lol

Back