Is it just me that find Hot Toys to be very addicting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree that these figures are crazy addicting lol.

I've racked up a current total of 61 figures in 4 months.

And I still have 2 Bruce EXs 2 Bruce DXs and three Mark VIs on the way one being an EX.

This doesn't include the preorders.

Hot Toys need to start sucking or my Amex is going to continue to cry every month lol.

Erik

At first when I read this I thought, "61 figures in 4 months! OMG!". But then I realized that I'm on pace to have 50+ figures of my own in 4 months :monkey1

Thank goodness the next Iron Man film isn't due out until at least 2013 and there aren't going to be any more Blade movies:lol

Hi my name is LipSmack and I'm a Hot Toys addict...., I started when I was 17 and feel like I've been hooked ever since, I feel like some of my friends enable me and encourage it, especially when it comes to the iron man line, there have also been times when I find my self digging through couches looking for all the change I can find, but it never seems to be enough, my girlfriend is a huge part of getting me through this, she refers to them as dolls to try and get me off of it, every little bit helps i guess. Lol ( she's really supportive actually, which doesn't help)

and you're now 18.:lol

Welcome to Hot Toys (not so) Aynonomus.....we have it bad....just preordered again.....man oh man.

I started with polystone Marvel and switched to Hot Toys Preds, made a lot of money when I sold my Preds, but found that I didn't like the Hot Toys because they get so loose just after a couple poses, might just have been the ones I had, but non the less I am glad I owned them since the sale of them led me to my Grails, both Hulk PFs!!! The Hot Toys have great detail and great accessories and r a great collection. A very addicting collection! Good luck to all!! I know I will be collecting forever!! My favorite Hot Toy is still the Bank Robber Joker! Awesome figure awesome accessories!

:clap:clap The price is another thing that got me hooked to HT. Sold my Magneto Comiquette Sideshow Exclusive on ebay, made 50 bucks in profit and the statue has been sold out over 3 years ago. Sold Pred Guardian and made 170 profit and it was only about 2 months old. Hot Toys price double even if it just came out.

Thanks God, I'm not the only one. Just PO Mark II unleash, Bruce in suit, Thor, Ghost Rider, Captain Jack, and Indy Indy. Don't know how I'm gonna pay for all this. I will pawn my wife or cut my kid's allowance if I have to.

I have no addiction to Hot Toys whatsoever!

I can walk past a room full of mint Hot Toys and not even open the door!

I can totally ignore it!

tumblr_lb01o6tn481qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

No, really! :thud:

The Answer you seek is, when you see a New HT or Statue you get the feeling of Jon-sing and rubbing your are like a Junkie needing a Fix.
I know I am one :)

I started last summer and now have 35 hot toys and 8 on pre-ordered. I spent over 10 thousand already to collect these new and past figures. I hope my wife does not hear this, got to go hide my new bruce lee figure now, bye.

I started last summer and now have 35 hot toys and 8 on pre-ordered. I spent over 10 thousand already to collect these new and past figures. I hope my wife does not hear this, got to go hide my new bruce lee figure now, bye.

:rotfl:rotfl I have my Bruce Lee DX, Mark IV, and Mark VI hiding in the attic right now. She will kill me if she find out.:rotfl:rotfl

I start out collecting Sideshow Statue and after discovering Hot Toys, I just cannot stop buying HT. The detail is so unreal. I can look at it all day long. Is it just me?

Count me in. I have never spent this much. Maybe this is the most I spent for Hot Toys for the past months alone. Maybe more than all my time spent money on clothing and other hobbies lol.

If I start to calculate what I've spent in only a little over a month I might have to make a therapist appointment Monday :lecture:cuckoo::lol

Glad I don't have the HT addiction.
I've always thought a room full of polystone will get more respect than a room full of plastic and tiny clothes...lol

Back