Is it just me that find Hot Toys to be very addicting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought a couple of HT's once, didn't like them and threw them out. end of addiction.

i think they were the t800 endos, reg and BD :slap

Thank you guys...i've hanging around here for 7months and decided to join in few days back :p

my brother inlaw has the BD version now, though i'm sure he'd sell it for the right price.:wink1:

Opps...too late. Lost the loving feeling way back! Maybe I'll get addicted in da future.

:gah:, I can't post You-Tube video no more!

Last edited:
I started with polystone Marvel and switched to Hot Toys Preds, made a lot of money when I sold my Preds, but found that I didn't like the Hot Toys because they get so loose just after a couple poses, might just have been the ones I had, but non the less I am glad I owned them since the sale of them led me to my Grails, both Hulk PFs!!! The Hot Toys have great detail and great accessories and r a great collection. A very addicting collection! Good luck to all!! I know I will be collecting forever!! My favorite Hot Toy is still the Bank Robber Joker! Awesome figure awesome accessories!

Hi my name is LipSmack and I'm a Hot Toys addict...., I started when I was 17 and feel like I've been hooked ever since, I feel like some of my friends enable me and encourage it, especially when it comes to the iron man line, there have also been times when I find my self digging through couches looking for all the change I can find, but it never seems to be enough, my girlfriend is a huge part of getting me through this, she refers to them as dolls to try and get me off of it, every little bit helps i guess. Lol ( she's really supportive actually, which doesn't help)

I totally agree that these figures are crazy addicting lol.

I've racked up a current total of 61 figures in 4 months.

And I still have 2 Bruce EXs 2 Bruce DXs and three Mark VIs on the way one being an EX.

This doesn't include the preorders.

Hot Toys need to start sucking or my Amex is going to continue to cry every month lol.

Erik

Back