Is is inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS for Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • I am to busy playing Halo 3 to care.

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was lucky enough to receive a Lurtz PF. Thank you Sideshow!

I'll echo that 75 is amazing and so many of them are really pricey items!

At one point several months ago I asked the question "why buy something from Sideshow for a little bit more if you can get it for less somewhere else"?

Things like this, on top of the great customer service, is the answer. I have truly come around.

Of course, I always go through SSC to get my SSC product since I want the exclusive anyway, but if I buy Medicom or Hot Toys products, I believe I will also get those through SSC now because it allows them to do things like this that are truly special.

Thanks again, everyone at Sideshow. And thanks for the personalized card. Indeed I will have my "sweet revenge" over Lurtz! Merry Christmas!

I kind of feel the same way now. Just for fun I added up the retail price of everything I have won from Sideshow ($450) and all the gift cards I have used ($150) so about $600 total in "freebies" in a little over 2 years. :google

At one point several months ago I asked the question "why buy something from Sideshow for a little bit more if you can get it for less somewhere else"?

Things like this, on top of the great customer service, is the answer. I have truly come around.

Of course, I always go through SSC to get my SSC product since I want the exclusive anyway, but if I buy Medicom or Hot Toys products, I believe I will also get those through SSC now because it allows them to do things like this that are truly special.

Thanks again, everyone at Sideshow. And thanks for the personalized card. Indeed I will have my "sweet revenge" over Lurtz! Merry Christmas!

Wow, congrats!!

WOW!!!!!

So, I entered the contest, knowing I wouldn't win anything because really I rarely do, but I tried to think of something small but nice that I could actually use. So, I asked for the Minas Morgul environment with the hope that I could at least have the complete set of book ends, and as it was my birthday that day, I was kind of hoping . . .

So I got home for Christmas just now and found a package from Sideshow. I didn't remember ordering anything of that size so I was kind of confused. Lo and behold, inside was the Minas Morgul bookend with a card from Sideshow! I am thankful beyond words; I never thought I'd get one!

Thank you Sideshow. I cannot express how wonderful your company is. You really did grant a LOTR fan's selfish little Chrismas wish, and he is really, honestly grateful.

Thanks

Congrats. Glad 2 see you're finally coming around. :)

WOW!!!!!

So, I entered the contest, knowing I wouldn't win anything because really I rarely do, but I tried to think of something small but nice that I could actually use. So, I asked for the Minas Morgul environment with the hope that I could at least have the complete set of book ends, and as it was my birthday that day, I was kind of hoping . . .

So I got home for Christmas just now and found a package from Sideshow. I didn't remember ordering anything of that size so I was kind of confused. Lo and behold, inside was the Minas Morgul bookend with a card from Sideshow! I am thankful beyond words; I never thought I'd get one!

Thank you Sideshow. I cannot express how wonderful your company is. You really did grant a LOTR fan's selfish little Chrismas wish, and he is really, honestly grateful.

Thanks

Congrats Cap!!

WOW!!!!!

Thanks

Congrats! A great unexpected Christmas present.:D

WOW!!!!!

So, I asked for the Minas Morgul environment with the hope that I could at least have the complete set of book ends, and as it was my birthday that day, I was kind of hoping . . .

Interesting...I wished for the same thing...nothing yet...

LOL! I hope I don't offend anyone but I will tell anyways. So my door bell rang at like 9:30am. All of my peeps know they shall die bothering me at such an early time. So I jumped out of bed and I had a bible thumper at my door. Darn. I was really hoping it was a Luke and Yoda PF. :lol I think it is so rude to knock on someones door and wake them up then try to push your crap on them.

WOW!!!!!

Thanks

Congrats, Cap! I take it that there weren't any shipping notices or tracking numbers that preceded the package's arrival?

I wished for one of the original Frankenstein PFs (on the slim hope that some have been held back for contests), but I guess I'll just have to keep on looking.

Congrats Cap, if anyone deserves one, it is you. You're always positive and kind toward everyone and never whine about how crappy anyones' products are. Glad your sister city bookends are now complete!

Aw gee, thanks Munch that's real nice of you to say. I really was totally surprised; I got no notice, no tracking info, nothing--it just showed up out of nowhere. I never even thought about it after I entered, so it was a really big surprise. I'm so happy though; it really is lovely and I've wanted it since the DVD came out so that I could use them for my books. I'm too poor to have gotten one myself, so this really did fulfil a Christmas wish. I hope other people are so fortunate as I.

:lol:lol:rotfli entered that contest of sideshows and asked for something not for myself because christmas is a time for giving not asking to be greedy. did i get anything **** no...i no what sideshow will be sending me. A bill

but seriously if you did get something i am glad sideshow gave to you because you probably spend more money with them then i do.:lol:chew

:lol:lol:rotfli entered that contest of sideshows and asked for something not for myself because christmas is a time for giving not asking to be greedy. did i get anything **** no...i no what sideshow will be sending me. A bill

but seriously if you did get something i am glad sideshow gave to you because you probably spend more money with them then i do.:lol:chew

Same here, What I asked for was not for me. It does not look like they got it.:monkey2

last year i ask for a retro/classic spider-man pf and offered to donate $1000 to the charity of there choice since christmas is for giving and not just receiving and got nothing....so i got one off ebay and saved 2-300 bucks.

Back