Is is inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS for Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • I am to busy playing Halo 3 to care.

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's random, they don't really pick them by content, although in some cases they probably can't give people what they want depending on if they have the item or if it's way too expensive--For instance they would have to skip wishes from people for stuff like the 1:1 droids and stuff like that that's really expensive and large.
what about distributed products like hot toys. do they do those or is it only sideshow merchandise?

what about distributed products like hot toys. do they do those or is it only sideshow merchandise?
I would say that they are going to give away mostly there own products unless it something thats been sitting around for a long time. They are going to lose more money but giving away a distributed product then there own. Lets be realistic, there are many reasons they do these giveaways. One is they like to and the collectors love it and happy customers are good customers. But don't forget they have to pay taxes on inventory, plus what they give away can be a tax right off. So they have financial reasons to do so.

Nothing here.... I wished for a Dracula SSE PF... or any SSE PF... Nothing yet.

But if I DO get anything, you guys will no doubt here my screams across the mountains.... :woo

I made a wish, but do to my affiliation with a certain group, I have no doubt my cries for free stuff will fall on def ears:cool:

A photo of Dusty in the Slave Leia bikini was the most requested item according to the SSC Santa.

The SF Santa says a photo of Jen in a Red Sonja outfit with her Kurgan sword is the most requested item on the Freaks board.

Or so I've been told...

A photo of Dusty in the Slave Leia bikini was the most requested item according to the SSC Santa.

The SF Santa says a photo of Jen in a Red Sonja outfit with her Kurgan sword is the most requested item on the Freaks board.

Or so I've been told...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Well I really wanted to wish for a PZ, but felt that that would never happen, so I wished for something more realistic.....The Capt. Faramir figure. :)

I received a Calendar with my Leia figure. It is really nice. Thanks Sideshow! I also asked the mistress for a PF Luke & Yoda. We will see what happens. I have yet to win a Sideshow contest. *crosses fingers*

I am still holding out hope for mine. I requested either a PF Angel or PF Spike, and I saw that Angel was in the list of things that shipped out. I haven't heard from anybody else who requested or received one of those, so... here's hoping! I'll post here if he does show up.

are winners already notified or does SS wait until christmas to send out the winning emails?

are winners already notified or does SS wait until christmas to send out the winning emails?

They don't send out emails.. they just send the boxes so you won't know you won unless one shows up on your door.

Nothing yet. I don't even think they've handed any of them out yet so who knows when this stuff is shipping out.
I thought last year it wasn't random but selected by content. I'm glad they're random this year, I think I'm more likely to receive something.
I wished for anything in Premium Format from Marvel or Star Wars, I don't really care what character, I just want my first PF figure.

Back