Is is inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS for Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • I am to busy playing Halo 3 to care.

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Curiosity is killing me to find out who amongst the Freaks received a present from SS.

I received one last year. They sent me a Premium Format Lurtz and to top it off it was the exclusive version. We were spending Christmas at Disney World, but came back early and I found a Fed Ex tag on the door. I wasn't expecting anything to be delivered. I was totally surprised when I picked it up from Fed Ex. I think it is great that they are doing this again this year. No other company out there does this.

I'm more than willing to say what I got. I just need to get something first. :D

Last edited:
Sideshow also sent me a X-mas card with my recent purchase :chew

the best x-mas gift they can give us are good new licenses and figures announcements

I got all excited when they announced the first batch. It included LAM, which was my wish! :blissy

...then I read the comments on the next batch and found out it was somebody else's LAM :monkey2

So, yeah, I received a present from Sideshow: A kick to the F'n balls! :monkey4

:lol

I got all excited when they announced the first batch. It included LAM, which was my wish! :blissy

...then I read the comments on the next batch and found out it was somebody else's LAM :monkey2

So, yeah, I received a present from Sideshow: A kick to the F'n balls! :monkey4

:lol
that's a gift that keeps on giving for awhile.:lol

Well if my wish comes true, believe me, you all will be the first to know! :lol I'm not holding my breath on that one though. :monkey2

Well if I get anything I'll let you know but I don't think my wish was "sappy" enough so I'm not expecting anything.

Well if I get anything I'll let you know but I don't think my wish was "sappy" enough so I'm not expecting anything.

It's random, they don't really pick them by content, although in some cases they probably can't give people what they want depending on if they have the item or if it's way too expensive--For instance they would have to skip wishes from people for stuff like the 1:1 droids and stuff like that that's really expensive and large.

My original wish was for the Obi Wan Pf. I realized that this was not going to happen and I re-wished for a Hellboy and Corpse bust. I haven't received anything yet but I am in Canada so maybe they are not sending stuff out of country.

It's random, they don't really pick them by content, although in some cases they probably can't give people what they want depending on if they have the item or if it's way too expensive--For instance they would have to skip wishes from people for stuff like the 1:1 droids and stuff like that that's really expensive and large.

I was just going by what stories they listed.. all seemed pretty sad stuff and mine wasn't at all. Maybe they picked a few specific ones and the rest were random? Basicly I wished for anything Star Wars.

Back