Is is inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS for Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it inappropriate for me to ask who received a present from SS?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • I am to busy playing Halo 3 to care.

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to enter this contest only to wish something for a friend. I think it's selfish to wish for something for ourselves. Especially when we can afford to spend as much as some of us have on here.

I totally forgot...my one buddy has low funds and loves Terminator.. I was going to ask for even a cheap T2 piece... but man, I procrastinated and procrastinated.

I was going to enter this contest only to wish something for a friend. I think it's selfish to wish for something for ourselves. Especially when we can afford to spend as much as some of us have on here.

I totally forgot...my one buddy has low funds and loves Terminator.. I was going to ask for even a cheap T2 piece... but man, I procrastinated and procrastinated.

:lecture :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eli26, Great minds think alike.:D I made a wish but it is not for myself.:D

Too me Christmas is about doing for others not for myself. I just hope it worked!:D

I was going to enter this contest only to wish something for a friend. I think it's selfish to wish for something for ourselves. Especially when we can afford to spend as much as some of us have on here...

I agree. So don't be so cheap by wishing for a gift for your friend and just buy a T2 piece for him/her. :moon :lol

Unfortunately there are probably some recent people on here who if they would win would still find something to complain about. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

My wish was very selfish and kinda funny.

Probably something more in line for Spooktacular though seeing how they are picking kind gesture stuff.

:lol

I got a Christmas card and a calender with Leia.

The calender is cool as hell and looks really well done...too bad my wife hates it. Little things like this makes you feel like they actually value your business and appreciate you as a customer...then they go and jack the price up $10 on the next pre-order. :rotfl

Last edited:
Well, looks like they shipped. I just got the Star Wars Space Slug Diorama in the mail today... and a card. SWEEEEEEEET. Merry Christmas everyone.. be on the lookout.

I just read the blurb on the SS website and they have given away 75 freebies.
That is beyond awesome.
Even If I don't get anything I am very impressed.
At least they are sending my Obi and Sandtrooper dio together to save on shipping.

Thanks SS

75 is very impressive! Leave it to Sideshow to show how much they care for their customers.

I'm hoping I still might get something.

Lol....I think I shot too high.....I wished for a Standard Doom PF. I figured since it said what have you always wanted.....oh well. I didn't see anything retired being given.....Maybe next year I'll shoot for something that was just released so I have a chance. :lol

Lol....I think I shot too high.....I wished for a Standard Doom PF. I figured since it said what have you always wanted.....oh well. I didn't see anything retired being given.....Maybe next year I'll shoot for something that was just released so I have a chance. :lol

I wished for any Star Wars PF and the card they sent with the Space Slug said "Fresh out of Premium Formats"... not like I am complaining or anything.. the Slug is pretty darn cool.

Huh....I'd take anything at this point but I'm not that confident...

very cool company that thanks it's customers. cheers to sideshow.

:chug :drink

Back