Is Darth Vader mentally unstable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I basically included his adult exploits... estrangement from kids, knife fight with his son, hiding his appearance from others, etc. The class watched a mock intake I did with the character and were asked to begin formulating diagnoses and possible instruments they would use for evaluation. It was pretty fun and the one guy that got it was pretty funny because a couple minutes in he looked up at me and started smiling :lol

And with Antisocial their just has to be some evidence of conduct disorder before age 15 and I'd guess that would be easy enough to find. Heck, little Anakin stole a Naboo fighter and blew up a base :lol

Antisocial PD is a diagnosis for adults... as really if you think about it most teenagers exhibit some of the traits mentioned above :lol

Ah knife fight would be changing the facts. Only someone thinking along the same lines as you would get that it was vader. i.e. a star wars fan. Wasn't hiding his appearance under the guise of necessity due to severe deformity and life support?

Still don't see a pervasive pattern extreme enough from age 15 for antisocial pd tho'. Technically he was following orders, and blew up the bad guys base. Pretty much everyone would say that was going with his perceived laws. : P Well DSM isn't without it's flaws :)

Last edited:
Still don't see a pervasive pattern extreme enough from age 15 for antisocial pd tho'. Technically he was following orders, and blew up the bad guys base. Pretty much everyone would say that was going with his perceived laws. : P Well DSM isn't without it's flaws :)

How old was he when he killed the Sandpeople? And there's a big gap between Episode I and II... so hard to say what he was doing then.

They forgot to mention he chopped off his son's hand, blew up an entire planet, chopped up a room full of young children with a lightsaber. But they don't have that in their fancy books do they!? :D

I disagree, Darkness.

I think that Darth Vader can be more real than everyone here.

hell yeah..............& he's a dog owner at that.
0.jpg

i think he chains him up outside though...........:monkey2

Eeeerrrr the mental instability of this thread..... eeerrrr.... it's amazing!!!

Wow!!!

So awesome!!!!!

The Thread... it's incredible!!!

Eeeerrrr.... Mental instability OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeerrrrr....

Don't these psychiatrists have better things to do with their time than to look for things that aren't there?

Don't these psychiatrists have better things to do with their time than to look for things that aren't there?

The ones I know are on their comp surfing stuff a few hours everyday. Pretty much do rounds in the mornin' then they have big break unless they got afternoon clinics, meetings or ED cases. Pretty good lifestyle vs other specialties.

Man, not the psychiatrist for our office... she's booked solid (with small windows for paperwork) just about every day she's here. Typically seeing 10 or so clients and consulting with us.

Back