Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale - Custom For Sale!

IM_Base_B_zps8ef2b36d.jpg

Looks good. Wouldn't be hard for anyone to paint their base black at home using spray cans. I would then do some light weathering (silver dry brushing) to give it some depth as it looks a bit monochrome.

I'm sorry but I don't like this black base, a metallic base is better for me, this seems like was painted in home with a black spray cans.

I'm sorry but I don't like this black base, a metallic base is better for me, this seems like was painted in home with a black spray cans.

Um... no, it wasn't. This is professional-grade automotive paints. I respect your opinion, but this was definitely not
a cheap "do it yourself at home" repaint... and IMO, looks 500x better than the crap paint job Sideshow did on it.

Um... no, it wasn't. This is professional-grade automotive paints. I respect your opinion, but this was definitely not
a cheap "do it yourself at home" repaint... and IMO, looks 500x better than the crap paint job Sideshow did on it.

I have this statue and I know the paint job is not too good, in fact I want to repaint all the statue but the base is not crap, only just poor, should be better? of course, ALL the statue should be better but is not, anyway I don't see how this black base could be better than the original one, this has no metallic appearance, no shades etc, this is only a black paint over the base, nothing more, anyways is all about opinions, I respect your taste.

I think the base has a poor and bad paint job but say that it's a crap is maybe too much, the paint on the statue is not accurate at all so what do you expect from the base?
The paint of the statue is glossy and in the movies is not glossy is a satin paint, and better not talk about the gold and sivler parts, this parts should seem metallic parts and definitely doesn't seem metallic parts, so all the statue is not what should be, the base is only one part more with a bad paint.

Hello guys, this is my first post, im from Spain and i have been waiting for this statue 7 months but finally is here and i want to share with all of u how angry i am with the control quality of sideshow.
The statue seems to be ok but when i begin to assemble i quickly noticed that something was wrong. The legs are to inclined forward but i continue assembling the rest of the body and here is the result.
This iron man seems to be ready to fly, very very angled forward :mad:
I also discovered a crack in the left foot.
Happened this to anyone else? any advice?
Sorry for my english :)

1.jpg

7iRfMGdLm3AagIdIbO_Oi72AvbxW_REoQxPsj2V_B7o.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Hello guys, this is my first post, im from Spain and i have been waiting for this statue 7 months but finally is here and i want to share with all of u how angry i am with the control quality of sideshow.
The statue seems to be ok but when i begin to assemble i quickly noticed that something was wrong. The legs are to inclined forward but i continue assembling the rest of the body and here is the result.
This iron man seems to be ready to fly, very very angled forward :mad:
I also discovered a crack in the left foot.
Happened this to anyone else? any advice?
Sorry for my english :)

View attachment 152166

View attachment 152165

View attachment 152167

View attachment 152168

View attachment 152169

View attachment 152170

Hola compañero, por lo que veo algunas estan llegando mal respecto a la inclinación, por no hablar de fallos de pintura o piezas imantadas que no enganchan bien, en el Norma Comics de Barcelona tienen una y esta igual, aunque en tu caso es mas exagerado aún.
No tardes en pedir que te la cambien porque desde luego que eso es inaceptable y no todos vienen así, conozco a otros compañeros que tambien la tienen y las nuestras no tienen ese fallo.

Gracias Naraki, lo compre en la forjaderinvendel y estoy viendo con el el reemplazo. Espero que no tarde mucho pero me temo que si ; (

Saludos

Back