Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Email from sideshow stating that all remaining Mark VII statues are defective.

"Thank you for your patience. I’ve inspected your order ****** and have noticed that the base on this new piece has the same shaping as the base you’ve had previously. Upon inspecting our remaining pieces of the Iron Man we noticed that the bases all have the slight dip on the top of the base. All of our pieces are hand-crafted and there will be small variations and imperfections on every piece. With this in mind I wanted to advise you of this before we send you another piece. If this is not acceptable to you we can go ahead and refund you. If you are OK with this, please confirm this with me and we can go ahead and ship out your order as soon as possible. If you decide to accept the new piece please keep in mind you will not be eligible for any credits or an exchange on the base for this piece. "

IronmanmarkIIV014_zps6787f0c8.jpg

I am gonna repost this picture, hope that is okay Atheris. For what its worth, I think you are correct that this leg was broken and repaired (poorly). With all the issues on your piece, I would be pissed off too, but this is ridiculous.

Here is the Email from sideshow stating that all remaining Mark VII statues are defective.

"Thank you for your patience. I’ve inspected your order ****** and have noticed that the base on this new piece has the same shaping as the base you’ve had previously. Upon inspecting our remaining pieces of the Iron Man we noticed that the bases all have the slight dip on the top of the base. All of our pieces are hand-crafted and there will be small variations and imperfections on every piece. With this in mind I wanted to advise you of this before we send you another piece. If this is not acceptable to you we can go ahead and refund you. If you are OK with this, please confirm this with me and we can go ahead and ship out your order as soon as possible. If you decide to accept the new piece please keep in mind you will not be eligible for any credits or an exchange on the base for this piece. "

Translation: We half-assed this $2000 piece and you can either take it or leave it.

I am going to have the base redone any way so this doesn't upset me. Now if this iron man comes smiling like my last 2 i am going to be pissed. Sideshow already wasted $761.22 In shipping due to defects :gah:. I wouldn't mind seeing that total reach $2,000 :panic:

I am gonna repost this picture, hope that is okay Atheris. For what its worth, I think you are correct that this leg was broken and repaired (poorly). With all the issues on your piece, I would be pissed off too, but this is ridiculous.

Holy **** is that even the same leg lol

You really think they went through their stock, opened every box, checked then resealed?

No chance in hell.

Translation: We half-assed this $2000 piece and you can either take it or leave it.

Exactly. :goodpost:

I am going to have the base redone any way so this doesn't upset me. Now if this iron man comes smiling like my last 2 i am going to be pissed. Sideshow already wasted $761.22 In shipping due to defects :gah:. I wouldn't mind seeing that total reach $2,000 :panic:

If I had to go through the headache of returning three of these there's no chance I'd be in for a fourth, and then spend even more money trying to fix there busted ass base they sent with all of them.

No chance in hell.

Exactly. :goodpost:

If I had to go through the headache of returning three of these there's no chance I'd be in for a fourth, and then spend even more money trying to fix there busted ass base they sent with all of them.
I was going to redo the base no matter what. It is so cheap looking it's not even funny. I found a place that will customize it for cheap and their local.

Also if the 3rd one comes busted I will be getting a 4th only to waste Sideshows money in shipping costs.

Hahaha, that's insane.

Hell i'll be Ok with PVC statues as long as the price isn't crazy and if there are no QC issues.

UPDATE: I get my 3rd Mark VII thursday

looks like around the crouch area it's flat versus glossy like the rest? unless it's bad camera angle?

Back