Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Man. There are some guys tripping.

Okay bros, go get a 1:2 scale maquette authentic and licensed painted just the way you want it with no defects for 2k and change.

Come back here and post some pics and where you got it from. I'll be waiting. Reminder licensed now ...

Good luck with that ... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this statue is that bad, but this is a silly arguement.

"who cares about the issues since you can't get one elsewhere"

I wonder what SS tune would do if GG offered a 1/2 scale iron man...

If i get this statue and it has the WOW factor for me then yeah I'll keep it and try and get sideshow to replace any broken pieces or what not.

Random question in regards to the arc reactor. Could we make a clear sticker and print out a more detailed looking arc reactor and just stick the sticker on it so it looks more detailed when the light is off. just an idea.

It is a possibility.... So maybe a detailed design of the arc reactor could be stenciled onto a transparent sheet and this could effectively be placed over the arc reactor of the LSF.

Here are some simple examples for a possible Arc Reactor design...

saqeba8a.jpg

erujybep.jpg

What type of paint is used for these statues. If i do keep this statue i will most likely repaint the base at the very least.

So you're you're paying $2k for an open edition statue to have it sent out again another $50-100 depending if you go local or foreign painter, and another $100-200 to repaint the base? Just return it man...

So you're you're paying $2k for an open edition statue to have it sent out again another $50-100 depending if you go local or foreign painter, and another $100-200 to repaint the base? Just return it man...

For US resident, I suggest if you don't like it. For the price, return it right away. Don't let SS cut corners guys.

Think this is a pass for me. For 2K it's just too plastic-y (the gap between the eyes bothers me for some reason in particular).

I mean it's not terrible, it's decent, but it's not awesome and it just needs to be to make me feel like parting with 2K.

iron-man3-movie-screencaps.com-1304.jpg

iron-man3-movie-screencaps.com-1312.jpg

iron-man3-movie-screencaps.com-1352.jpg

No i was going to buy the paint and do it my self.

XM statues are very nice but to get it in the US will not be cheap.

Yes if you are very lucky you may only get two XM for the price of one of these 1:2 from SS
Everyone should know XM has license is only for outside of USA, they are technically not allowed to sell in the USA directly, hence the higher costs
And you may as well forget about the Imagineirum 1:2, way too expansive to get them to the USA

And you may as well forget about the Imagineirum 1:2, way too expansive to get them to the USA

How much will it cost to get their 1:2 stuff shipped here? Even if the total cost is the same or a little more than the Sideshow 1:2 LSF it would be worth it if the quality is there.

So, I guess the real question is, which one is the better overall piece?

The Mark III LSF, or this Mark VII LSF?

Does anyone who received theirs have the Mark III to compare?

Good question. I've got the Mark III and would like to see someone who has both take pics to compare.

Mark VII is 100X better in that pic. The mark III looks odd to me for some reason. don't get me wrong i wouldn't mind owning both of them :)

Paint on the Mark III when they're side by side looks a helluva lot more like Iron Man to me than that dark purple on the Mark VII.

Back