Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent my NRD on a robocop pf this month so I shall have to wait to place my order... Been after robo for ages though so iam happy :)
Plenty of time for this IM I think.

I'm worried if I don't pull the trigger now, that it'll be sold out before the in/house pictures show up.

I don't think you should worry too much pal...I think there will be plenty still come the time of shipping :wink1:

I spent my NRD on a robocop pf this month so I shall have to wait to place my order... Been after robo for ages though so iam happy :)
Plenty of time for this IM I think.

Damn Ben! If you had waited a while you could have had my Robocop EX :thud: gonna be selling some untold PF's shortly!

the first LSF was around for 5 years

:exactly: plenty to go round I reckon :)

Nah I really like the pf, plus I cba with posing figures lol. And from what I read it's gonna be more complicated than it's worth and bound to malfunction :dunno

Nah I really like the pf, plus I cba with posing figures lol. And from what I read it's gonna be more complicated than it's worth and bound to malfunction :dunno

I'm still holding out for that one...like you said though, something that complicated is bound to have teething issues. Look at the red LED light on the T-800 Battle Damaged figure...there are quite a few that are receiving theirs with lights that don't even turn off! :horror

P.S. took me about 5 minutes to work out what cba stood for! :rotfl:rotfl

Hahahaha! Well there's a new cheeky abbreviation for you.

I've been looking at the sideshow pics of iron man again and it does look mighty impressive. I've got a load of sideshow points so at some point I will order through sideshow to ease the pain of the price lol

Hahahaha! Well there's a new cheeky abbreviation for you.

I've been looking at the sideshow pics of iron man again and it does look mighty impressive. I've got a load of sideshow points so at some point I will order through sideshow to ease the pain of the price lol

talking of Sideshows rewards points...I was flabbergasted to see that the ratio of points to dollars is pretty lame. There's me with over 6000 points with another 2500 pending and only found out that the 6000 works out as $300 or something like that :( I've never used any points since buying from Sideshow which was back in early 2012 and I didn't even bother checking what my points were worth until now

Glad you got some to put towards the MVII LSF :clap will certainly take the edge off the price a bit...plus you wont have to wait a further 4-5 months to get yours if ordered locally :)

Reward points docent impact customs bill. Although you pay a discount, SS still lists the retail price on the invoice so customs will be based on the retail price.

I've had this issue with SS for sometime now, don't know why they don't rectify this.

Well I imagine them putting real value on the packaging has to do with insurance. If the shipper destroys the box, SS would want to claim full value not what the customer paid.

Or do you mean losing points with refunds?

talking of Sideshows rewards points...I was flabbergasted to see that the ratio of points to dollars is pretty lame. There's me with over 6000 points with another 2500 pending and only found out that the 6000 works out as $300 or something like that :( I've never used any points since buying from Sideshow which was back in early 2012 and I didn't even bother checking what my points were worth until now

Glad you got some to put towards the MVII LSF :clap will certainly take the edge off the price a bit...plus you wont have to wait a further 4-5 months to get yours if ordered locally :)

6000 points is close to $200

Back