Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131116_125540.jpg

Hey, where can I find more pics of that awesome looking Prime in the background? Is that another one of your custom pieces?

A custom I'll have some pics posted later in the week in my collection thread
I'll look forward to them... your teaser is killing me :panic:

Oh... and IM MK VII LSF is ordered!!!
Just paid my deposit at my local seller!!!! Now the waiting game. :impatient:

I'm gonna pick this up as well as soon as its up for order at my LCS. The MK VII bests the MK III in so many ways. Now SS better not screw up the paint job and casting on this 2k piece.

Hey Charles, your 1/2 scale collection is truly amazing and one which I one day hope to emulate :bow:bow You are the one who inspired me to change my direction in terms of my collection and am attempting to recreate the Iron Man Hall of Armour in 1/2 scale. Like you I have 2 MKIII's, and MKII and a MKI on its way. I'll definately be getting the War Machine 1/2 scale early next year and of course in July comes the MKVII :blissy

Thanks brother I am unworthy of such compliments but I thanks you greatly:1-1:.....yeah I believe in 1:2 scale I'm very very grateful that Sideshow is taking that market seriously finally... the presence of a half scale when someone walks in the room is phenomenal!!!when I sold my first 1:2 collection and started back with 1/4 my wife walked in the Mancave and said" hey where's the big statues I liked those" , my jaw hit the floor :thud: so I waited for the right time and started rebuilding the 1:2 army again

You guys have had definitely inspired and convinced me to start collecting LSF. Now must find space to display properly without being clutter and bring the best out of them. :)

What's the hurry to order this since its an open edition? If SS likes to play this "open edition" game, then we collectors can be a master of it i.e. put down our cash only when the production piece lives up to our standards.

Might as well wait for in-hand pics to show up and decide if its worth the $$$ before parting with your hard earned dough, esp the deposit that SS is asking.

What's the hurry to order this since its an open edition? If SS likes to play this "open edition" game, then we collectors can be a master of it i.e. put down our cash only when the production piece lives up to our standards.

Might as well wait for in-hand pics to show up and decide if its worth the $$$ before parting with your hard earned dough, esp the deposit that SS is asking.

Dare I mention what happened with the Wold Predator LSF :horror:panic::panic: Some decided to wait until inhand pics of that piece only to see it sell out! :monkey4

Although, I feel that your probably right in this case (when taking into consideration past Iron Man items such as the MKIII LSF and the 1:1 busts) so i'd imagine this MKVII LSF will still be around well after people have received theirs from Sideshow.

It will be around for sure... However international collector must make up their mind soon or else pay above retail price once the PO date is close at lcs.

It will be around for sure... However international collector must make up their mind soon or else pay above retail price once the PO date is close at lcs.

Yep. This only applies for international collectors who get early special bird discounts when pre-ordering early. Not the same with SS..

My big question with this is: how to display it???
What kind of closet cabinet could I get to be sure it gets protected from the dust??? I know it's gonna be huge, but for this kind of investment, I prefer to add few more $$$ and be safe...

Last edited:
What kind of closet cabinet could I get to be sure it gets protected from the dust??? I know it's gonna be huge, but for this kind of investment, I prefer to add few more $$$ and be safe...

That is my biggest dilemma as well. I can afford it but I just don't know where/how to display it.

like this maybe :)

here is my Iron Man Display

6805891172_5d132356f6_b.jpg

6952005591_1c43149a63_b.jpg

6952006937_b9a11bc440_b.jpg

6805893122_58b4f598f6_b.jpg

Back