Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the first thing I noticed instantly as most of you will, is the color. Maybe I've stared at my hot toys mkvii too long or the color settings on my tv are off. This figure comes off almost a burgundy color. The color doesn't pop out at me. So I did some comparisons with the instruction booklet and the hot toys figure. You guys tell me what you think...

My day is officially ruined and already preparing for the worst when i get mine in.

that red looks like crap.

Also, the lights on mine aren't working completely. The lights under the legs work, but that's about it. I figured it's something from the torso terminals because nothing else lights upward. I've tinkered around trying to make sure the terminals are all connected, but nothing has worked. That's why it took so long. Sorry about the wait guys. The chest has the blue lense like the LSB that not too many people have been happy about. There's some strange dulling areas on the paint of this one. Maybe I can polish it up. Overall individual pieces are, BOTH legs as one piece, left arm, right arm, torso, mid/upper torso, head, should pack, rear back pack flaps, 2x's thigh guard, 2x's rib pieces, 2x's forearm rocket covers, 2x's pistons that go in the armpit, and the base.

I'm still taking pics. These r off of my phone and I'm going to take pics with my slr in a moment to better showcase the finish.

Definitely different. The booklet is a deeper red. So is the HT figure. Guess this is how it is going to be... I just double checked the SS website pics and they're also a deeper red.. I've made two payments already on this guy... Dunno what to think...

this paint app looks way more accurate than the proto, don't why you guys are whining about it. It should be a darker red.

Back