Ironman Blu Ray details revealed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason the BR loads so slowly is that it is trying to access the live features obtained from the internet. To bypass this, go the the BR menu in the PS3 dash and turn the BR internet connectivity from "allow" to "confirm." This way when a disc wants to access web features, it will ask you for confirmation, in the case of Ironman, you want to say no. I think the main issue was that there was server overlaod last night, so if you try again sometime today at non-peak times, the live features should hopefully load much faster.

Mine loaded in about 10 seconds last night and it accesses the net for the web features.

I just came back from BB with both the Blu Ray and the gift set. With the $50 GC and the Mark 03 Archive its like getting the DVD for free. I have the BR for home and the DVD for showing at school. :D

I'd like to show Iron Man here at school but I don't think I'd be allowed too.

Stopped by Target on my way home from work yesterday to pick up the Blu Ray and all they had were the extremely silly Hasbro quality Iron Man mask cases. I want my movie to fit in line with my other movies, not sit on a toy shelf. I'll pick it up at Best Buy tonight instead.

Definitely looking forward to watching it tonight, second best comic book movie of the entire summer! :D

Stopped by Target on my way home from work yesterday to pick up the Blu Ray and all they had were the extremely silly Hasbro quality Iron Man mask cases. I want my movie to fit in line with my other movies, not sit on a toy shelf. I'll pick it up at Best Buy tonight instead.

Yeah, I'm swinging by Best Buy this afternoon to pick it up - no classes today. That Target packaging is kind of ridiculous so I'm not even stopping in there even though it's a closer bike ride to me than Best Buy. All of these DVD store exclusives get to be a bit much. Offer the DVD's in the various incarnations (single, double disc, etc.) and a gift set if warranted and leave it at that. I'm not sure we need a dozen different packaging/free gift variations.

I went out to pick this up on DVD this afternoon. First stop - Best Buy. They were sold out of the 2-disc set - only Blu-Ray and single disc. I don't have a Blu-Ray player (yet) and didn't want the single disc set. So then I went to Barnes and Noble and Target - no luck there either. Target had the 2-Disc set, but only in their lame exclusive helmet head package - forget that. On a whim I popped into Blockbuster and finally found a few copies for $2.00 more than everywhere else ($24.99). So I bought it. They threw in an Iron Man Bobble Head which was supposed to be free for people who pre-ordered it. I guess they wanted to get rid of them. So that's what my extra $2 bucks got me. I hate bobble heads.

But tonight I get to watch Iron Man again! :rock

Took me 3 days to find Iron Man on Blu Ray in my town... I was kinda surprised. But finally tracked one down yesterday. It was the first movie I watched on my PS3 and it was stellar :monkey2 :monkey2

iron man blueray gift set

just checked for stock and it looks like the blu-ray version of the gift box set is sold out. they don't even have it listed anymore on the bestbuy.ca site anymore.
man that was fast:banana:banana

Back