Ironman Blu Ray details revealed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for once !! good special in canada.

yeah and if check it out, we canadains also have the blueray gift set available for the indiana jones kotcs also.:banana:banana:banana

still doesn't make up for all the extra shipping and damn brokerage charges we get nailed for when we get statues though:banghead:banghead

yeah and if check it out, we canadains also have the blueray gift set available for the indiana jones kotcs also.:banana:banana:banana

still doesn't make up for all the extra shipping and damn brokerage charges we get nailed for when we get statues though:banghead:banghead

I picked up mine at the store today.
no shipping for me.

:chew :chew:chew

I bought the Target/flip-open mask Blu Ray set today.

I just looked up the Target flyer when your posted this. I'm definitely going with the Target version. Looks similar to what they did with Transformers. Thanks for the post! :joy

I have the Blu Ray waiting at home and have a regular DVD with the gift set at home as well or it should be there. Meant to cancel the set when I did all my axing a while back but BB didn't for some reason. Oh well I know someone anyways who wants the DVD.

I forgot to mention, I had a problem playing my Disc 1, the movie disc, when I put it in my PS3 it would hang at the start and not bring the menu up. I looked at it and there were no scratches or anything on it. I tried the Extras bluray and it worked fine, the movie disc I put in and took it out and screwed around with it for 20 minutes, I thought maybe the new bluray disc had some kinda update on it or some crap, but it still wouldnt play.
I turned the PS3 off and still nothing, I finally powered the PS3 down fully with the switch on the back, and the movie disc played immediately. So if you have any erratic behavior trying to play it, give your PS3 a hard shutdown/reboot. It worked for me. :D

I forgot to mention, I had a problem playing my Disc 1, the movie disc, when I put it in my PS3 it would hang at the start and not bring the menu up. I looked at it and there were no scratches or anything on it. I tried the Extras bluray and it worked fine, the movie disc I put in and took it out and screwed around with it for 20 minutes, I thought maybe the new bluray disc had some kinda update on it or some crap, but it still wouldnt play.
I turned the PS3 off and still nothing, I finally powered the PS3 down fully with the switch on the back, and the movie disc played immediately. So if you have any erratic behavior trying to play it, give your PS3 a hard shutdown/reboot. It worked for me. :D

I was having the same problem as well. I just let it sit at the loading screen for a few mintues, then it finished doing whatever it was doing, and then went to the main menu.

gonna pick this up for bluray when Silent Hill comes out at TRU...mainly cause I wanna use coupons and such so I end up paying about $50 or so for both combined

Just finished watching it. God I forgot how awesome this movie is. Liked it even more than the first time I saw it.

I have the Blu Ray waiting at home and have a regular DVD with the gift set at home as well or it should be there. Meant to cancel the set when I did all my axing a while back but BB didn't for some reason. Oh well I know someone anyways who wants the DVD.

I just came back from BB with both the Blu Ray and the gift set. With the $50 GC and the Mark 03 Archive its like getting the DVD for free. I have the BR for home and the DVD for showing at school. :D

The reason the BR loads so slowly is that it is trying to access the live features obtained from the internet. To bypass this, go the the BR menu in the PS3 dash and turn the BR internet connectivity from "allow" to "confirm." This way when a disc wants to access web features, it will ask you for confirmation, in the case of Ironman, you want to say no. I think the main issue was that there was server overlaod last night, so if you try again sometime today at non-peak times, the live features should hopefully load much faster.

funny thing, my brother said he wasn't buying a BR player now since they were so slow in loading, and until they get better he'd wait. though the new sony BR player i bought yesterday seems to be as quick or quicker that the regular dvd players i already have.:D

Back