Iron Studios Weapon X (1/4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can all safely say that the XM Weapon X is worth the extra money. Iron studios one doesn't compare not even as a cheap alternative

it's douchey comments like this that make people dislike the XM fanboys. and I'm getting the XM Weapon X but I can honestly say you come across as a total DB

If we are talking about detail and quality it's true. I'm not an XM fanboy ahaha but I am a fan of high quality statues and if you're already spending hundreds of dollars why not go that little bit further and get the better product? Ok maybe I was a bit harsh saying the IS version isn't even a good alternative but I look at the two and the IS looks like an action figure from target compared to XM's. Just because I'm being brutaly honest doesn't mean I'm a ******, it just means that you're easily offended.

If we are talking about detail and quality it's true. I'm not an XM fanboy ahaha but I am a fan of high quality statues and if you're already spending hundreds of dollars why not go that little bit further and get the better product? Ok maybe I was a bit harsh saying the IS version isn't even a good alternative but I look at the two and the IS looks like an action figure from target compared to XM's. Just because I'm being brutaly honest doesn't mean I'm a ******, it just means that you're easily offended.

You are a ******.

Here is your prize... enjoy.
snark.jpg
(Snarky ****** award 2017).

Nah, my original observation about you was right. because when you were challenged on your original post you totally back tracked, and then you tried saving face by waffling. don't be a snowflake, stick to your guns and defend your original post :)

When I said it isn't even a good alternative I meant even if XM didn't release a Weapon X I still wouldn't get this one. I'd either get a custom or just wait it out until a better one was released. Thats an opinion which is obviously not going to go down well in this forum. No need to name call and become a smart ass.

When I said it isn't even a good alternative I meant even if XM didn't release a Weapon X I still wouldn't get this one. I'd either get a custom or just wait it out until a better one was released. Thats an opinion which is obviously not going to go down well in this forum. No need to name call and become a smart ass.

sorry snowflake, you were the smart ass out of the gate. you can dish it, but you get butt hurt when you're called out LOL!! like I said, I'm getting the XM Weapon X but I'll call out scrubs like you all day long for trolling a thread you're not even interested in LMFAO!!

sorry snowflake, you were the smart ass out of the gate. you can dish it, but you get butt hurt when you're called out LOL!! like I said, I'm getting the XM Weapon X but I'll call out scrubs like you all day long for trolling a thread you're not even interested in LMFAO!!

You're obviously getting the XM Weapon X for a reason! If I knew you'd get this triggered I wouldn't have said anything lol.
Forums are here so we can here both sides not just 1sides view? Or would you rather the say something nice or don't say anything at all approach?

We are all here because we enjoy discussing the pros and cons of statues... Just to clarify, I have nothing against Iron Studios, in fact I prefer there Punisher over XM's and Sideshow's PF.

Just because I don't like this Weapon X doesn't mean ****. It's an opinion

Based on IS run of delivering prototype quality statues to my door I'm really looking forward to it. I really like the design so I ordered it a while ago. If I trip over the money I'll have the Punisher and the Juggs dio too.

Based on IS run of delivering prototype quality statues to my door I'm really looking forward to it. I really like the design so I ordered it a while ago. If I trip over the money I'll have the Punisher and the Juggs dio too.

weapx.jpeg

The details on this piece are full-on. When you look at some of the close-up details this piece shines.
(I have been considering the IS Punisher also - looks mad).

Has anyone got this in hand yet?

As supposedly this and the variant have both arrived in stock over at Popcultcha (Australia).

So here we are. Iron Studios Weapon X #122 of 300. Wanted something to tide me over until my XM version arrives(killing me!) I must say I'm impressed! Thing is WAYYYY bigger than I thought it would be! Great head and body sculpt and the base looks much better in person! My second IS piece and overall I'm pretty happy. I know the XM will blow it out of the water but I'm happy with my purchase. I'll do a comparison vid once the XM arrives! If you're on the fence about this one I say grab one while you can! The price and ES are quite attractive.
30707818_1961698680536698_1392001859866066944_o.jpg

30712115_1961698953870004_5504726550966173696_n.jpg

30729793_1961699003869999_4328883222512402432_o.jpg

30740185_1961699040536662_4917759977944252416_o.jpg

30711973_1961699103869989_973122401090928640_o.jpg

Nice pics ChillinwithTwisted! This looks like a great alternative if you can't get (or don't want to pay for) the XM version.

Back