Iron Studios Weapon X (1/4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good so far! Love what I'm seeing!

It will definitely be interesting with both XM and P1 making their own version of Weapon X. Can't wait to see both versions.

They said "yes" on Instagram

That's good news! In case I choose this one, then shipping will be more affordable. Still have to see both XM and P1 versions fully painted before picking one.

ironstudios wolvie 1.jpg

ironstudios wolvie 2.jpg

ironstudios wolvie 3.jpg

The details on this sculpt look amazing. I can't wait to see more from Iron Studios.

So that I'm not missing anything, for clarification, this and the Wolverine piece have the same base?

Correct, they have the same base. Lazy IMO.

Yeah, I mean. I guess I knew that they were doing that, but then you see it, it sinks in a bit more.

I mean you could argue that about other pics too from Sideshow, so no disrespect but still.

Yeah, I mean. I guess I knew that they were doing that, but then you see it, it sinks in a bit more.

I mean you could argue that about other pics too from Sideshow, so no disrespect but still.

Agreed. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense with the yellow suit anyway. So I'm not sure why they didn't go with something else.

Agreed. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense with the yellow suit anyway. So I'm not sure why they didn't go with something else.

I guess it's also weird because it's a completely different sculpt (in terms of the characters). It's not like it's a simple repaint, so you'd expect a different base altogether.

I dunno. Just my two cents though. Not trying to **** on it. I'm still happy for collectors.

I guess it's also weird because it's a completely different sculpt (in terms of the characters). It's not like it's a simple repaint, so you'd expect a different base altogether.

I dunno. Just my two cents though. Not trying to **** on it. I'm still happy for collectors.

Yeah, same. I think if you have one or the other it's fine anyway. It would probably only seem weird if you have both next to each other.

I kind of forgot what this Weapon x looked like until just now. I didn't even know the bases were the same with yellow Wolverine. That's very odd considering it makes no sense with the yellow version. I'm most definitely going with XM Weapon X after seeing this.

Looks great. Why couldn't he have worn surf shorts in the story, what would people think if I have a statue of a dude in tight briefs

I like it alot but that angle makes the arms look a little strange. Biceps too big for the forarm maybe?

Back