Iron Studios Weapon X (1/4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting to be wowed by this, but seeing the custom Weapon X that floats around made my expectations too high. Will be a pass for me.

Wow this is awesome.

20155639_1472064249520625_3330929627391203829_n.jpg

Confused why XM and iron studios are doing something with exact same pose makes no sense..
Is it the same sculptor anybody have any insight as to what's going on with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confused why XM and iron studios are doing something with exact same pose makes no sense..
Is it the same sculptor anybody have any insight as to what's going on with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to see the XM piece again to remember. Hmmmm....

You're referring to XM's Weapon X (not Wolverine)?

Oh I'm gathering from that photo, that there are two display options for Logan, one more or less within the base (higher up), and the other one stepping out of the base.

I'm glad because I prefer this display option and I've got the room for it but it doesn't look like there's anything covering the peg hole in the base from the other display option.
I think I'll contact IS for clarification because this will be my Weapon X

I'm glad because I prefer this display option and I've got the room for it but it doesn't look like there's anything covering the peg hole in the base from the other display option.
I think I'll contact IS for clarification because this will be my Weapon X

If there is a peg hole I can't imagine them not covering whichever isn't being used with some sort of attachment cover.

If there is a peg hole I can't imagine them not covering whichever isn't being used with some sort of attachment cover.

I'm curious as to what they'll use. Maybe a broken piece of metal or a computer piece to make it look more natural.

Yes, the pose and even base is very very similar to XM one.

I know this is the wrong thread to say this, but damn is Juggernaut huge! Isn't that diorama supposed to be 1/6 scale?

Back