Iron Studios Weapon X (1/4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kind of crappy thing about this piece I just noticed is trying to display this because of the depth. Lots of dead space when you pose him one foot out of the chamber. You can see in it the pseudo-profile view above.

The kind of crappy thing about this piece I just noticed is trying to display this because of the depth. Lots of dead space when you pose him one foot out of the chamber. You can see in it the pseudo-profile view above.
you can put him on the base like this. I like it this way.

weaponx.jpg

Only Wolverine, people will still buy a half naked male hero. =_

I'm okay with the recommended price on this piece ($599usd) obviously I wish it were lower but we're seeing a lot less go up for sale for a lot more $ these days.

This is a definite pick-up for me [emoji5]
Thanks for posting the photos.

Your welcome.
Yes a lot cheaper than I though. With that massive base I thought at least $700.00
Smart move by IS to produce both this and Wolv. statue together because they both have same base,

Last edited:
I think both versions are excellent options as well. The plus for this vs. the XM version is the price and availability.

Out of the two Wolverine pieces being put out by Iron Studios, I prefer the Weapon X version.

But after watching RT's video of the XM version, I got to say I'm more impressed by the XM piece.

Out of the two Wolverine pieces being put out by Iron Studios, I prefer the Weapon X version.

But after watching RT's video of the XM version, I got to say I'm more impressed by the XM piece.

True but then the question for U.S. collectors is - do I want to pay $1,000 more (my guess) for the XM piece? I'm not getting either (so I am indifferent) but I don't know if the differences are that dramatic for the premium you'd have to pay for the XM version. Again, it is a good option for collectors.

We can all safely say that the XM Weapon X is worth the extra money. Iron studios one doesn't compare not even as a cheap alternative

We can all safely say that the XM Weapon X is worth the extra money. Iron studios one doesn't compare not even as a cheap alternative

That's a bit harsh isn't it? If you go that route you can pretty much say that about any other piece, be it a mass produced or custom piece, as once you start paying more the quality usually improves.

And I agree that the XM piece is worth the extra bit of cash, but I can afford the piece. Not everyone can, and imo the Iron Studios piece is a good lower cost and easier to acquire alternative.

Back