Statue Iron Studios Thanos BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks pretty solid! Not sure I really like the pose though. Still a great addition!

He definitely needs be displayed high and viewed from below. I prefer the pose of the Marvel/Diamond Select Gallery statue but the sculpt and paint of the IS one obviously blows it away. That said, the Diamond Select one is still a great piece for $30.

I finally received this, and I only have one statement/question to make.

He doesn’t have any eyes!

In that all I see, is that he is possibly squinting so much, that there aren’t any pupils. Is that how he’s supposed to be?

5B0BDD81-CA45-4DDB-96F5-B491A0D86368.jpg

0DF3178B-347C-4E53-AEF3-58163C3A4E66.jpg

Question for those that have this. I just opened mine, and there is a tip on one of the flames that appears to have been broken off. It's not in the box, so I'm guessing it happened at the factory.
--or--
Is this normal on the flames? It is the bigger one, on the bottom edge.

20190315_204950.jpg

20190315_205004.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Question for those that have this. I just opened mine, and there is a tip on one of the flames that appears to have been broken off. It's not in the box, so I'm guessing it happened at the factory.
--or--
Is this normal on the flames? It is the bigger one, on the bottom edge.

View attachment 447681

View attachment 447682

Thanks!

Took a second before I realised which part you were referring to, but it does indeed look like a piece snapped off, and not all that insubstantial either.

Here’s a photo on mine, and I tried to get the same orientation as yours. Though it took me a while to find as you had yours upside down relative to how it’s on the front side of the statue.

7C08A640-EAE7-41E0-8EDF-C6DE528FDD22.jpg

Thanks Phoenix! Appreciate the info. I'll start the return process.

Back