Statue Iron Studios Thanos BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios Thanos Battle Diorama Series 1/10

It's amazing how detailed these are given their 1:10 scale.

So this skin color on this piece is more accurate to the comics as appose to what we saw in the movie?

These look fun, but I really hope they'll do some 1/4 pieces. This movie deserves 'em.

Some photos from Iron Studios Facebook page:-

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

So good, I love it

They are supposedly doing at least a Thanos and Iron-Spidey in 1/4.

Nice. I sent them a message and they confirmed they're definitely doing those two. Would love it if they did two sculpts for Spidey, since he takes his mask off so often, but I won't hold my breath.

Hope they've already started work on them! I'm so impatient with these.

Nice. I sent them a message and they confirmed they're definitely doing those two. Would love it if they did two sculpts for Spidey, since he takes his mask off so often, but I won't hold my breath.

Hope they've already started work on them! I'm so impatient with these.

If they do an unmasked version of Spidey, hopefully it'll be on par with the Hot Toys version. Iron Studios 1/4 Civil War headsculpts were imo great as well.

If they do an unmasked version of Spidey, hopefully it'll be on par with the Hot Toys version. Iron Studios 1/4 Civil War headsculpts were imo great as well.

With their quality, I feel like the unmasked head sculpts are actually where they truly shine. Unlike some companies, where you HOPE some or most of the face is covered. :lol

With their quality, I feel like the unmasked head sculpts are actually where they truly shine. Unlike some companies, where you HOPE some or most of the face is covered. :lol

By some, I'm assuming you only mean Sideshow :wink1:

Thanos was straight up confirmed by them as in the works, not planned but in the works. I loved SSC Iron Spidey owned it when it came out, but needed room so had to sell.

Holy **** ...is this one a life size statue of Thanos?!

attachment.php

Very nice!!

Just ordered the next 2 that sideshow put up

Back