Statue Iron Studios Thanos BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS just posted on Instagram that this is available. Pics starting to pop up there, too.

It arrives in Ikons/Popcultcha (Australia) first week of March.

Can’t wait to get it in hand.

It’ll be one of many Thanos’ that I’ll have.

I have the Hot Toys Cosbaby, then I’ll have this piece, then the 1/6 Hot Toys, and finally the 1/4 Iron Studios piece.

The IS site now lists this as "sold out," and SS still lists it as a pre-order. Wonder if maybe it wasn't 100% ready yet? BBTS also says March. I'm seeing pics on Instagram and FB, though...

How did you manage to do that?

He still shows up as "pre-order" on the official Sideshow website.

I have no idea. I pre-ordered it a couple of months ago. Got the "processing soon" notice a couple of weeks ago and the shipping notice a couple of days ago. Very excited for this as it'll be the centerpiece to my IW diorama.

I have no idea. I pre-ordered it a couple of months ago. Got the "processing soon" notice a couple of weeks ago and the shipping notice a couple of days ago. Very excited for this as it'll be the centerpiece to my IW diorama.

Ah, I see.

Well done, then. Congrats and hope you enjoy it! Looks like an amazing Thanos.

I have the Kotobukiya and Diamond Select Thanos statues, but have been hesitating whether to get this one, too. Still struggling!

Since I will be getting merch from Endgame and already have 2 IW Thanos statues, better to hold on and wait for an Endgame Thanos, rather than get a 3rd IW Thanos AND an Endgame Thanos, too lol

My Thanos shipped and I didn't even know it. I went for the early processing but never got the shipped email. I decided to check my SSC account and saw that it's on the way and I'll have it Monday.

My first polystone statue.

thanos 01.jpg

thanos 02.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

Behind-The-Scenes setup (BTS)
52695059_10158216513380558_7617433582482489344_n.jpg

Looks great! Congrats!

I don't collect movie-based statues, so I'm glad I can admire from afar with these pics.

Mine comes in today! Was a Xmas gift from my Aunt so I am pretty excited for my first 1/10 scale statue let alone to be Thanos. Just need a poster of titan and the moon to put behind him for the top of.my detolf

Back