Statue Iron Studios Thanos BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios Thanos Battle Diorama Series 1/10

Ill be waiting for a 1/4 Thanos will look good next to TOT.

Just keep in mind that the Thanos on Throne is much closer to 1/3 scale than it is to 1/4 (even when accounting for the characters larger size).

Looks to be a great action oriented piece. But given that it's a Hulkbuster piece, it certainly won't be cheap in relation to others in the 1/10 scale.

But given that I have the Hot Toys AOU version, it might be nice to have this version. Just wondering how tall the piece will be.

From Facebook
than.jpg

I am all in on this line...will be cool to set up and display either in my home office or different area....I ordered through SS...any one have experience ordering through Iron Studios? Any benefit? I know Iron is offering an art print...but that does not excite me much.

I found this video up on YouTube:-

However it's in Portuguese and if you're okay with that, then I recommend fast forwarding to the half way point and watching from then on.

I found this video up on YouTube:-

However it's in Portuguese and if you're okay with that, then I recommend fast forwarding to the half way point and watching from then on.

Isn’t this statue not supposed to be released for like six more months? I certainly wouldn’t complain if it showed up here next month, though...!

I wish we’d get a movie 1/4 Thanos.

For the movie-based statue collectors ...I hope you do. I'd admire from afar.

As for me, comic-based-only statue collector ...my Thanos on Throne is enough.

I wish we’d get a movie 1/4 Thanos.

From IS one is in the works.

Yep, I can't wait for that Iron Studios reveal.

As it'll probably be one of my final preorders ever. I'll probably display the 1:1 Gauntlet with it.

My current preorder list of 1/3 statues limit my options at the moment.

Iron Studios posted an unboxing video of their 1:10 Thanos BDS on their Facebook page.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to properly share the video address here, using the upload video option

Been seeing this pop up on Youtube and Instagram, reviews and unboxings. Is this readily available outside of the US, and if so, why the delay here?

Been seeing this pop up on Youtube and Instagram, reviews and unboxings. Is this readily available outside of the US, and if so, why the delay here?

No idea.

Popcultcha in Australia used to get the 1/10 scale Iron Studios pieces from a wholesaler. For example we got some of the most recently released BDS pieces like the Hulk and Thor from Thor Ragnorok a couple of months back, and yet Sideshow aren't expecting them until July to September.

However Popcultcha has the same time window for the Thanos as Sideshow. I'm guessing it now means Popcultcha are now sourcing it from Sideshow probably due to savings etc. But the newer 1/10 scales still appear to be priced the same as previously, so Popcultcha might be pocketing the difference, if there is any.

Screen caps from instagram.

Vila Olympia IS exposition for Infinity War. Image credit: dudangelo on Instagram.

Just hit Instagram so more pics should pop up soon. I'm in for Bucky which means I'm in for Cap and BW...sight unseen at this point.

IS_IW_Bucky.jpg

IS_IW_Hulk.jpg

IS_IW_Thor.jpg

DS, Gamora, BP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i34ryYUzdPQ

From the quality I'm assuming these are 1/10 scale right?

I am thinking yes...the vid gives good scale size. Can't understand them tho.

$$$$ LOL looks like Bucky and Cap can be displayed together re the bases:love

I want Falcon too and probably SW - no way I can do all of these tho.

DS, Gamora, BP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i34ryYUzdPQ

I am thinking yes...the vid gives good scale size. Can't understand them tho.

$$$$ LOL looks like Bucky and Cap can be displayed together re the bases:love

I want Falcon too and probably SW - no way I can do all of these tho.

It always starts from the first piece. In that once you get one or two, you'll never stop until you'll have the entire line.

It'll look great with all those characters, with all those BDS diorama bases.

Back