Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took them quite a while to list an edition size on the diorama pieces so I think we might have to wait on the ES for this one.

Price could have been a lot worse, he's pretty big.

The price isn't a total surprise given the pricing on some of their prior 1/4 pieces, and nothing was going to stop me from getting this in my collection.

Now I just need to wait until Popcultcha has it up for preorder:impatient:...... in the meanwhile I'll order their 1/10 scale piece to tide me over.

Now the question is, will I get 1 or 2? As I'm the crazy one who got two of the Team Cap diorama, because I loved that Falcon so much, and he was $800 USD I believe.

The price isn't a total surprise given the pricing on some of their prior 1/4 pieces, and nothing was going to stop me from getting this in my collection.

Now I just need to wait until Popcultcha has it up for preorder:impatient:...... in the meanwhile I'll order their 1/10 scale piece to tide me over.

Now the question is, will I get 1 or 2? As I'm the crazy one who got two of the Team Cap diorama, because I loved that Falcon so much, and he was $800 USD I believe.

Why did you get two?

Yeah, more than happy with Thanos On Throne. I'll be good with the 1/10 IS Thanos for my IW representation of The Mad Titan.

I would still like to see an armored version from IW though.

I'm good with this costume, or rather his lack of armour, as this is what he was in when he 'snapped'.

Why did you get two?

I'm nuts that's why :cuckoo:

To display in two rooms really (still crazy I guess), and I love the piece so much.

But because I'm running out of display space I am now sort of regretting it. I'll have to box the 2nd set up in about a year, so in essence I'll have displayed them for maybe 2 and a half years.

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0715.JPG

Compared to SSC's Doomsday, this thing is a steal. Still a little pricey but the size, weight (44lbs!), light up gauntlet, and kick butt angry portrait makes this one intriguing.

Compared to SSC's Doomsday, this thing is a steal. Still a little pricey but the size, weight (44lbs!), light up gauntlet, and kick butt angry portrait makes this one intriguing.

I'm not sure it's a steal, but the price is what I expected, as movie pieces from Iron Studios have usually been priced on the high end.

I mostly collect 1/6, but I have IS' Civil War set, and I love every piece of it. So I'm on board with this and iron spider as well, because I know they'll impress.

I am grateful they don't put out too many of this series, though XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I mostly collect 1/6, but I have IS' Civil War set, and I love every piece of it. So I'm on board with this and iron spider as well, because I know they'll impress.

I am grateful they don't put out too many of this series, though XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I feel the same.

Just imagine if Prime 1 had the various Marvel film licences in 1/3 scale :panic: I'll be in real trouble, or rather more trouble than I'm already in with nearly a dozen DC 1/3 scale pieces on preorder :medic

Ordered. This is the plan to display on top of a tv 50 in besta. Will have all soul stone props under with thanos and spidy above and taurus studio infinity gauntlet in middle with the infinity war Mondo poster above it all.

Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ordered. This is the plan to display on top of a tv 50 in besta. Will have all soul stone props under with thanos and spidy above and taurus studio infinity gauntlet in middle with the infinity war Mondo poster above it all.

Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anywhere i can purchase that infinity war mono poster?

Back