Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today. Really dig it. Unfortunately I have a couple issues with the body, so I'm gonna need a replacement.

But one thing I like about this, among several things, is the prominence of the gauntlet and that it features a flashlight to light it up. I can finally use a light up feature on a statue without constantly worrying that I'll drain the battery. Because even if you drain these ones, you can easily just swap out the dead batteries with new ones. Great idea by IS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Got this today. Really dig it. Unfortunately I have a couple issues with the body, so I'm gonna need a replacement.

But one thing I like about this, among several things, is the prominence of the gauntlet and that it features a flashlight to light it up. I can finally use a light up feature on a statue without constantly worrying that I'll drain the battery. Because even if you drain these ones, you can easily just swap out the dead batteries with new ones. Great idea by IS.

What’s wrong with the body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s wrong with the body?

There's something loose inside the body actually--like a rock or something--banging around in there when you move it or turn it 180 degrees. There's also part of the blue paint peeling away near the belt.

Been loving the head sculpt and gauntlet the more I look at them

IS nailed it.

IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

e396cd99d21269ae471d6af1b5d037d6.jpg

1e7e6fe6f36b0b6577a4bcc18d2e391f.jpg

Well if I ever lose power in the statue room I know where to find a flashlight, haha.

Yes, those photos are excellent. I've got Iron Spidey on order, as well as Endgame Cap and Thor. I'll get EG Iron Man as well. I thought I had decided on Endgame Thanos as Spidey could be from IW or EG, but that IW Thanos is just outstanding. Honestly, I think the price is really good for what you get as well.

Got my replacement statue a couple days ago and it’s perfect. Great piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the Endgame 1/4 on order but for me this is the best Thanos statue ever!!! Sculpt and pose is awesome, I will NEVER part with it!

I have the Endgame 1/4 on order but for me this is the best Thanos statue ever!!! Sculpt and pose is awesome, I will NEVER part with it!

I disagree, this is a very well made statue, but the endgame Thanos is on another level. It’s has just got so much more, the sword, two gauntlets, an extra hand and three head sculpts in his iconic armour form. I cancelled infinity war Thanos when I found out they were making endgame Thanos in his armour. The fact you can swap out his weapons, his helmet, Hell you can do combos of two gauntlets, it was never in the film but display Thanos with infinity gauntlet, the sword while he’s in his full armour is one badass display option

I disagree, this is a very well made statue, but the endgame Thanos is on another level. It’s has just got so much more, the sword, two gauntlets, an extra hand and three head sculpts in his iconic armour form. I cancelled infinity war Thanos when I found out they were making endgame Thanos in his armour. The fact you can swap out his weapons, his helmet, Hell you can do combos of two gauntlets, it was never in the film but display Thanos with infinity gauntlet, the sword while he’s in his full armour is one badass display option

I agree with both of you...Infinity War Thanos is awesome AND Endgame Thanos is awesome! I've resisted Infinity War Thanos thus far but only because I don't quite have room for two Thanos (Thanoses, Thani?) and I'm ordering the Endgame Cap, Thor and Iron Man, so they'll pair better with EG Thanos. Anyone who has either of these statues should be thrilled!

Back