Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece looks amazing but some areas are lacking. I'm glad I got the iron spider Man. At least for now because it still hasn't come in lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree. But both movies were amazing.

Yep I definitely think both movies are terrific for different reasons. There was way more stuff that I didn't like about Endgame, but that said I'm still not 100% sure which movie I liked best overall.

I hear yeah. I feel like I could have cut out about 30min if movie time in endgame.

Infinity war was better. Endgame had more stuff I didn't like about it.

Yep I definitely think both movies are terrific for different reasons. There was way more stuff that I didn't like about Endgame, but that said I'm still not 100% sure which movie I liked best overall.

I hear yeah. I feel like I could have cut out about 30min if movie time in endgame.

Infinity war was better. Endgame had more stuff I didn't like about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Of course you people found stuff to dislike about Endgame.

You're all crazy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I had nothing bad to say about infinity war. I don't know how to make the spoiler thing but a few parts didn't make sense at all.

I had nothing bad to say about infinity war. I don't know how to make the spoiler thing but a few parts didn't make sense at all.

Yup, I loved Infinty War from beginning to end...... hold on, I wasn’t totally happy with the treatment of Hulk, but with Endgame bookending it, it sort of makes more sense now.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't like hulk at all in endgame.
One of the things I could have lived without. Felt externally forced and added to the movie just because.

Then I'll just be glad people like you will never be in charge of movies like these and Star Wars :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The last few star wars movies have been complete and utter garbage. And now all there doing is re having old villians to try and bring back the older fan base. Pure money grab.

Honestly. You guys ***** when they keep things the same, and you ***** when they make changes. I'm not even about to do this today ;)

20190426_192912.jpg

Honestly. You guys ***** when they keep things the same, and you ***** when they make changes. I'm not even about to do this today ;)

You do know people are allowed to have different opinions right? And critiquing a film doesn’t mean we didn’t like or enjoy it.

I disliked the stuff with only one particular character. One out of dozens of characters. I like others would laugh at the appropriate times when he was shown, but immediately after I would cringe to myself.

I myself didn’t get the hate directed towards Last Jedi, but then again while I’ve seen all the Star Wars films plenty of times, I’ve never really been all that connected with any of the characters, so I was fine with how Luke was portrayed. But ironically I felt completely differently with regards to that one character in Endgame, as it was almost a complete 180 from how they were portrayed in the previous film.

..... and by the way I did really like Endgame. In fact I’m about to leave to see it again.

You do know people are allowed to have different opinions right? And critiquing a film doesn’t mean we didn’t like or enjoy it.

I disliked the stuff with only one particular character. One out of dozens of characters. I like others would laugh at the appropriate times when he was shown, but immediately after I would cringe to myself.

I myself didn’t get the hate directed towards Last Jedi, but then again while I’ve seen all the Star Wars films plenty of times, I’ve never really been all that connected with any of the characters, so I was fine with how Luke was portrayed. But ironically I felt completely differently with regards to that one character in Endgame, as it was almost a complete 180 from how they were portrayed in the previous film.

..... and by the way I did really like Endgame. In fact I’m about to leave to see it again.
I'm trying to get tickets to see it again but it's sold out at every theater in a 50mil radius.

I'm trying to get tickets to see it again but it's sold out at every theater in a 50mil radius.

In my area there are plenty of available seats.....as long as you’re prepared to sit at the edges of the cinema.

But honestly I preordered this ‘second’ ticket well in advance. If I liked the film the first time, I was going to use it, but if not, not.

Back