Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE this Punisher. Honestly, I don't even need the 2nd head sculpt (it is nice but I'd probably never display it). Can't wait for SSC to put this one up.

It's exceptional as is ...but I bet it would look even better if Frank was in his classic costume.

The Jim Lee Punisher head sculpt looks nice, but I'd never use it, same with the mac-10's. Nice options, but I won't miss them if they aren't there. It's the standard look for this piece that is the knockout, so as long as the price is reasonable, I'm all in.

Does anyone know when this goes on pre-order? I heard pre-orders go up on Thursdays and to expect it in September... hoping it's soon as I want to give them my money as fast as possible :D :D :D

Hmmm ....didn't hear this. But if what you say is true, then that would be September 2018, right. And if the PO is this Thursday, then I'd better keep on eye out for it.

Does anyone know when this goes on pre-order? I heard pre-orders go up on Thursdays and to expect it in September... hoping it's soon as I want to give them my money as fast as possible :D :D :D

Expect it to ship in september? I'm a bit confused...

No, the rumor was it would go on pre-order this month. This was posted mid/late August. I'm hoping it's tomorrow/today. I refreshed several times the last two weeks hoping.... just wasn't meant to be. Crossing my fingers for today thou. I just want to pay for him now and get it over with because I know there is a lot of interest for him and I don't want to miss out being he is my favorite comic character of all time and I've gone by his name in the gaming community for 14 years now. MUST HAVE!

Alright then ...will be checking on this all day today. Here's hoping .....

No, the rumor was it would go on pre-order this month. This was posted mid/late August. I'm hoping it's tomorrow/today. I refreshed several times the last two weeks hoping.... just wasn't meant to be. Crossing my fingers for today thou. I just want to pay for him now and get it over with because I know there is a lot of interest for him and I don't want to miss out being he is my favorite comic character of all time and I've gone by his name in the gaming community for 14 years now. MUST HAVE!

Iron Studios, according to what they told me when I asked them, do not set an ES for at least 1 month so I don't there is any possibility of missing out on this one or having it sell out in a few days. Maybe they still have a maximum number in mind but I doubt this would have less than 1000 ES...but you never know.

Price is important with their past reputation. Some pieces amazing, some far from it... hoping for a good price we can all praise IS for.

Back