Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be the best Punisher I have ever seen made. Though I am happy with my OG SS Bradstreet Punisher that most everyone else has forgotten about, so I don't feel the need to upgrade, but this is a knock out looking piece.

This may be a dumb question, but is Iron Studios 1/4 scale the same as Sideshows?? Don't want this Punisher being bigger than my Batman and Superman.

I think most of their pieces seem to be a little larger than the 1/4 SSC scale. Not a huge difference though - I think they mix well.

I think most of their pieces seem to be a little larger than the 1/4 SSC scale. Not a huge difference though - I think they mix well.

The Civil War Team Cap pieces are actually a normal 1/4 size. Of which something like the Batman PF would still seem big when placed beside them. However I've found the Team Stark pieces to 'appear' to be of similar scale (or slightly smaller) as their AOU Cap and Mark 43 pieces.

This looks awesome! September can't get her fast enough. This is a day one pre-order for me.

Every punisher I have seen to date didn't make me want it, In my mind I even thought my collection wouldn't have a frank castle. The XM on bike i thought was cool but novelty for me. The second I seen this I knew I wanted it. This looks awesome.

Every punisher I have seen to date didn't make me want it, In my mind I even thought my collection wouldn't have a frank castle. The XM on bike i thought was cool but novelty for me. The second I seen this I knew I wanted it. This looks awesome.

I agree 100%

Just found out via instagram it comes with 2 switchout headsculpts and switchout arms........

Just found out via instagram it comes with 2 switchout headsculpts and switchout arms........

Will that be the version sideshow sells, or the exclusive only available at their stores down south?

Iron Studios is LIVE right now with this Punisher statue. I don't understand what they are saying but they have this piece rotating in the video and are showing switch-outs. They even have the alternate head sculpt with the headband.

Iron Studios is LIVE right now with this Punisher statue. I don't understand what they are saying but they have this piece rotating in the video and are showing switch-outs. They even have the alternate head sculpt with the headband.

Thanks. Watching. Need to brush up on my Portuguese! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks great. Base is maybe bigger than it needs to be, but has swapout sniper rifle for machine gun. Can add silencer. Swap out gun bag for another machine gun. Or just a simple hand. Swap out head for one with a bandana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo the base height is okay, but it could've been an inch lower or so I guess (as from the side view, the base is not too much taller then the last few statues I got from Sideshow).

Though it being on that big block raiser in that Facebook video doesn't help matters.

Any link?

The guy doing most of the talking said everything should come with the regulars... when it comes to hands, but that the second head will probably be exclusive.

Awesome piece, by the way. If I weren't mostly out of the superhero game this statue would be an instabuy for me.

This is the ultimate Punisher statue. If the base isn't all plastic or part plastic which is possible with Iron Studios. Either way it still looks great.

This is the ultimate Punisher statue. If the base isn't all plastic or part plastic which is possible with Iron Studios. Either way it still looks great.

Given that the base is mostly brickwork etc, I doubt any plastic will be involved......in the base anyway.

This Punisher is so nice!

I'm totally in on this ...and if the price is right, then I'm buying.

Back