Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's kinda what I was afraid of. It's a great statue, but it's also pretty basic with a simple base. I was hoping for around $500-550. I guess I'll see what happens if/when it goes up for preorder at Sideshow.

My guess is $650, which I would pay.

I believe the regular version will be available from SS but the exclusive (with a second portrait) can only be purchased in Brazil.

That's kinda what I was afraid of. It's a great statue, but it's also pretty basic with a simple base. I was hoping for around $500-550. I guess I'll see what happens if/when it goes up for preorder at Sideshow.

Yeah, I just looked at the prices in the IS website and these statues aren't cheap. I'm originally from Brazil so I thought I could just get one directly from them but even with the exchange the price is very steep. I don't know anyone in Brazil that can afford a statue for 3k.

Imo the chance of it being in that price range is close to zero.

If I remember correctly the lowest price they've had for a 1/4 piece was $599....or was it $600. And in this hobby, prices only go up.

My guess is $650, which I would pay.

I believe the regular version will be available from SS but the exclusive (with a second portrait) can only be purchased in Brazil.

With no electronics or lights I'm thinking that that is a pretty good bet that that is the price it'll eventually end up on.

They told me on Instagram, it will be available through Sideshow and PO should start in september !!

Should be $599.99 or cheaper. It's a some what similar style/pose to their concept for him. Bucky is a taller statue, and they may have had to pay extra for the film rights and what not. Come on IS! Let's get this thing preordered at $599 or under!

Should be $599.99 or cheaper. It's a some what similar style/pose to their concept for him. Bucky is a taller statue, and they may have had to pay extra for the film rights and what not. Come on IS! Let's get this thing preordered at $599 or under!

Would love if that happens! Instant buy!

This may be a dumb question, but is Iron Studios 1/4 scale the same as Sideshows?? Don't want this Punisher being bigger than my Batman and Superman.

This may be a dumb question, but is Iron Studios 1/4 scale the same as Sideshows?? Don't want this Punisher being bigger than my Batman and Superman.

Not many pieces will be bigger than the Batman PF.

But then again my Iron Studios Cap, is one of the few pieces in my collection which truly scales well with the Batman PF.

Everybody has those moments when they see a statue for the first time and say, "*****ttt!" As your reach for your wallet and yell to your wife, "honey I need you to go work the corner again." :) I just had that moment.

Back