Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Studios Punisher has so much win...I recently had a ton of my statues stolen, including SS Punisher Comiquette...this looks to finally be my replacement.

Iron Studios Punisher has so much win...I recently had a ton of my statues stolen, including SS Punisher Comiquette...this looks to finally be my replacement.

How the heck did that happen??? Were any of them found? It seems like it would be easy to track down such a niche item if the thieves tried to sell them.

How the heck did that happen??? Were any of them found? It seems like it would be easy to track down such a niche item if the thieves tried to sell them.

I'm surprised thieves knew they were valuable and that they stole a number of them being that many are quite heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ excellent vid, thanks for sharing. So much detail in this piece, love it!

BTW so glad I didn't get the XM Punisher. The head sculpt on this is 100X better than XMs Punisher. Something always seemed lackluster to me about XMs version, I think too many folks got hung up on the bike, but the statue was just boring IMO. This IS Punisher is oozing attitude and has so much more expression in his face. Can't wait to see more pics.
Agree. I owned the xm punisher. It got boring quick. Love this.

Iron Studios is killing it. This, Darth Vader, and the 1/3 Batman all look amazing. The 1/10 scale pieces are great for being so small as well. Great sculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They broke into my storage unit...and sadly, nothing so far. I mistakingly didn't write down all my edition numbers, i think I have 20 out of 70...the cops just have too much on their plates to care about my items...I still scour Craigslist, eBay, etc...but nothing.

I'm surprised thieves knew they were valuable and that they stole a number of them being that many are quite heavy.

Well, Im disabled..so I didn't go to my unit as I should have, there is a 5 month gap between visits...and the thieves actually picked my lock and took their time and relocked it for me. I thought the place was secure, but I found out they don't have on-site security, nor do they lock the doors, and video is only for the outside, not for the inside (its an indoor storage unit)...one night I drove by at 10:30pm and the gate was wide open...anyone could have gone in.

Last edited:
I recently had a ton of my statues stolen, including SS Punisher Comiquette...this looks to finally be my replacement.

Really sorry to hear that. Hope against hope that they somehow get caught and you get at least some of your stuff back, but I know the sad reality of this kind of thing and the low chances of a good outcome for the victim only too well.

Thieves are scum. Hope some better luck swings your way soon.

Looking like one of the best Punisher statue ever. Definitely a must to any die hard fan of the character.

Back