Iron Studios: Marvel Comics: Magneto Battle Diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like production phase is on advanced status so he might be coming out anytime soon... maybe in April.

10615484_930430243635378_901898693643363990_n.jpg

Oh man, that's looking tight!

Ricardo, finally not available any exclusive version?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Perfect Ricardo. Please not forget if is finally possible i want one exclusive. Thanks again!!!

I passed on the regular but am willing to pay a premium for the exclusive as well, if you are able to secure a couple.

I wil only know if i will be able to get it once its realeased and availabkle through their Concept Store.

How will you work that out if you get a few exclusives? Are they already reserved or will you offer them up at that point? Would love to be considered for one.

Iron Studios always reserve a few pieces to sell at their Concept Store once the statue is released. I will try getting a few on day one.

Last edited:
[emoji106][emoji106]thanks Ricardo!!!

I cant wait! This is going to look great next to, and slightly off to the side behind XM Magneto.

Looks stunning! Glad to have it on PO. The last pic in February looked like they were doing well with production. Any date on shipping?

Sent from my XT910

Any word on how close we're getting to having this in our hands? I was previously told end of May beginning of June. Hopefully it gets in sooner.

It's sold out in every shop in Brazil. I believe Iron Studios can't sell outside Brazil because of their licenses, just like XM.

Back