Iron Studios: Marvel Comics: Magneto Battle Diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in today. Holy crap this thing is AWESOME!!! :rock:rock:rock

Can't believe how well it is made. Everything from the sculpt to the paint to the build quality is essentially flawless. I didn't get a chance to test the lights yet as I don't have batteries for it, but I can't wait to see them in action.

Thank you Ricardo!!! So glad I took the leap of faith in you and Iron Studios :hi5:

Can't believe how well it is made. Everything from the sculpt to the paint to the build quality is essentially flawless. I didn't get a chance to test the lights yet as I don't have batteries for it, but I can't wait to see them in action.

Thank you Ricardo!!! So glad I took the leap of faith in you and Iron Studios :hi5:

Awesome, congrats man!! I cant wait to join the club !

Congrats! I am glad to hear this since I have a couple of the 1/4 pieces on PO. Getting very excited!

Sadly Sideshow cannot match the quality of Iron Studios nor XM Studios, and neither of these companies allow to sell their work in the US. If they do, Sideshow can start packing.

Yeah SS can do great things and has done great things as of recent.

Congrats marker on your dio! Looks so awesome!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Very happy with this piece. It met all expectations.

And I'm not even a 1/6 statue collector, but I just had to have this. I now want a couple more X-Men to display around him. Rogue from Kotobukiya will be next. She looks great.

Sadly Sideshow cannot match the quality of Iron Studios nor XM Studios, and neither of these companies allow to sell their work in the US. If they do, Sideshow can start packing.

....ok. I beg to differ, but ok.

Exactly marker. I have a Lobo PF on display that shows just what SSC is capable of producing. I have many SSC pieces that I've received recently that turned out great.

Picked up this awesome piece today....

DSC_5188_1.jpg
DSC_5195.jpg

Nice pics Took. The dark background really makes the piece pop. Congrats on your score. It's a great looking statue.

Back