Iron Studios: Marvel Comics: Magneto Battle Diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dio spiderman vs venom id posible to pre-order or is soldout?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Spidey v Venom is cool. I like them
Individually but i'm not feeling the dio. I'm not huge on dios in general but the Magneto struck a chord with me.

They do have more dioramas planned but still no clue on which characters. Considering their teaser image that has these characters: Magneto, Sentinel, Green Goblin, Spiderman, Doc. Octopus, Sabertooth, Deadpool, Wolverine, Gambit and Rogue, I assume there will be more dios with the remaining characters so it's very likely more X-Men dios will be made.

As my brazilian buddy Thepurist said It is a Battle Diorama 1/6 line. More battles to be realesed. First 2 products of this line are Spider vs Venom and Magneto vs Sentinel

Ah, I see. So there's not going to be more 'pieces' of the Sentinel in other dios. This is literally Magneto vs. a Sentinel...not Magneto and others vs. a Sentinel.

I like the Spider-Man vs. Venom, but Magneto blows it away IMO. (And I'm a huge Spider-Man fan.)

This Magneto Vs. Sentinel might display well with the Bowen Stuff that involved Fighting a Sentinel, like Retro Cable and Bishop and so on.

This Magneto Vs. Sentinel might display well with the Bowen Stuff that involved Fighting a Sentinel, like Retro Cable and Bishop and so on.

That retro Cable piece was pretty awesome. Never got one, but very tempting. One of Bowen's best, IMO.

That Retro Cable now easily fetches between $1200.00 to $1500.00
I can see this fetching for way more down the line too.

That Retro Cable now easily fetches between $1200.00 to $1500.00
I can see this fetching for way more down the line too.

It still goes for top dollar???? WOW!! Had no idea. I remember it was on the rise, but thought it peaked and dropped.

Well it looks like production phase is on advanced status so he might be coming out anytime soon... maybe in April.

10615484_930430243635378_901898693643363990_n.jpg

Back