Iron Studios: Marvel Comics: Magneto Battle Diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man they are churning them out. Brown wolvie? Anyone? XM? SS? Bueller?

10624643_922986824379720_4319963520826665389_n.jpg

Wow this thing is so cool! I don't collect 1/6 statues, but I might make an exception with this piece. After Darth Vader, Magneto is my 2nd favorite villian.

If only we could get a good picture of it... :lol

There is going to be a video review anytime soon. The prototype will also be showcased at Iron Studios Concept Store in a few weeks so we'll be able to take better pics. Nonetheless I've seen this in person and it looks fantastic. And huge :)

so is magneto fighting someone? if so who? also is this movie or comic? I prefer movie never read comics

JCASX9u.jpg
9rbcVz6.jpg
r9z3Zc7.jpg

According to Iron Studios:
- Limited Edition, numbered
- 330 parts produced
- Diorama 1/6
- Made of Polystone
- 4 points of light: LEDs in the eye, inside the head and palm-Sentinel.
- Exclusive Iron Studios Concept Store: extra head for Magneto, variant without a helmet.
- Packaging dimensions: 63.5 cm (H) x 61.5 cm (L) x 25.5 cm (P)
- Item Dimensions: 56 cm x 40 cm width
- UPC: 0742832352048
- Suggested Retail Price R $ 1,299.99 * value can be changed depending on the exchange rate *
- Official Pre-sale will be made only on the arrival of the container provided for the first half 2015

Remembering that Iron Studios is a Brazilian company, initially this production is for the Brazilian domestic market, so I do not know if the Iron Studios has international distributor.

The price will be R$ 1,299.99, which in a simple conversion gives approximately US$ 485.00.

It was also released the first video review, unfortunately all in Portuguese, but with great images and a real sense of the size of the statue.

Looks AWESOME! Very much a great looking Jim Lee inspired sculpt. The unmasked portrait doesn't move me as much as the rest of the piece but the masked portrait is spot on. The piece as a whole is very impressive.

Price is ridiculous. Should cost no more than 999BRL. I'm gonna watch the review and translate what is important. Thank God I'm not feeling the EX head whatsoever, gonna pick the reg instead if I choose to get it anyway. Would rather wait for a 1:4 Magneto from SS.

Someone have a idea where to fill a PO?
PM ricardofeitoza. He's the way to go ! If you have trouble contacting him let me know and I'll reach to him.

Price is ridiculous. Should cost no more than 999BRL. I'm gonna watch the review and translate what is important. Thank God I'm not feeling the EX head whatsoever, gonna pick the reg instead if I choose to get it anyway. Would rather wait for a 1:4 Magneto from SS.

PM ricardofeitoza. He's the way to go ! If you have trouble contacting him let me know and I'll reach to him.

Thanks Brother!

As for the review...

- Magneto connects to Sentinel's hand (master of the obvious)
- He's basically explaining the battle scene whereas Magneto has stuck a metal girder to a heavily damaged Sentinel
- Sentinel has damage from Wolverine and Colossus
- On the back of Sentinel's hand scratches from Storm
- 4 light up points (hand, both eyes and blinking light due to a supposed short circuit within Sentinel's head)
- He explains the Marvel's approval process (they suggested pre-approved 8 ideas to be used as reference for the piece)

And that's it. Nothing to write home about but I'm tempted to get the statue LOL

Wow, this thing is amazing. I actually really like both sculpts. Very cool piece and I'm definitely interested. Price is a little tough to swallow though, but still, I'm interested.

It is huge though, so I can see why it's a little steeper priced.

Last edited:
Back