Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be separate pieces.
Just like the Ghostbusters temple of Gozer diorama from Iron Studios.

From Facebook.

isjp.jpg

Look at the interior, it really does look like it’s pouring rain with light shining through the windows. It really doesn’t get better than this.

You need to look further than the interior... you see Alan Grant standing in front en the T-Rex in the back.

I can't wait to see what the whole thing will look like. I'm in for Alan Grant regardless. Hopefully BBTS will carry this line.

I'm hoping it's sold in pieces as well. That would be very nice for people like me who don't want the entire set up and just the Rex.

CC paid a huge amount for an exclusive license, and then ignorant trolls attack THEM for being upset. Unreal.

I hope so, Paul is a crying baby.I hope IS takes over JP.So far looks awesome.I only have the Female bust on order after that.Goodbye CC.

I hope so, Paul is a crying baby.I hope IS takes over JP.So far looks awesome.I only have the Female bust on order after that.Goodbye CC.

They are not taking over anything and they don't need to, you guys get so pissy about a company rep venting on social media, it is a joke the BS people can create to blow something out of proportion. A fledgling company finally gives us good JP stuff after 20 years and everyone wants to crucify them over a couple bad decisions? It doesn't matter anyway, CC will continue as per their video so the trolls like snoop can choke on his so-called "list of lies". We hopefully get 2 channels of quality JP now. Let's let the products speak for themselves.

Jeez they suck get over it. Nobody likes them. Stop getting mad that people want a better product.

They are not taking over anything and they don't need to, you guys get so pissy about a company rep venting on social media, it is a joke the BS people can create to blow something out of proportion. A fledgling company finally gives us good JP stuff after 20 years and everyone wants to crucify them over a couple bad decisions? It doesn't matter anyway, CC will continue as per their video so the trolls like snoop can choke on his so-called "list of lies". We hopefully get 2 channels of quality JP now. Let's let the products speak for themselves.

How did chronicles meeting go? :lol You mean to tell me that IS will still continue to make Jurassic park collectibles, and there was no license "exclusivity?" Say it isn't so! lmfao.

Were all "trolls?" Riiiiiiiiiiight. Nobody cares about CC. Quit trolling this thread with your ignorant posts. Take your teeny bopper tears someplace else. See ya. :wave

View attachment 380566
I never said there wasn't room for improvement, of course there is. Some people need to improve their reading comprehension skills.

Dude, let it go. CC sucks, Paul misleads and turns into a whiny brat when the tide turns and Iron Studios shows proper etiquette and professionalism surrounding this licensing "fiasco." I think our message speaks for itself when CC can only garner such few supporters of their company currently.

Back