Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorders opening through Chronicle this Friday.
Chronicle is saying on Facebook that you HAVE to order all the pieces separately if you want the whole set. That is contrary to what IS posted about pieces being sold separately and in a SET A and a set B. Pieces had prices for each and the whole sets had prices. I don't want to order Ian and Grant only to find I have to order them again.

Dude, i’m talking about deform the current model shape to match those curves, for every pic that i’ve posted. And there you go, you have a screen accurate shaped head.
There’s no need to even own the bust, pictures would be enough and it’s a two days job when you already have a detailed model.

Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying, you mean actually make the rex screen accurate like they should have in the first place instead of how wonky is looks right now. Gotcha

The proportions of this trex are exact from the original rex of stan winston, I got them thanks to the photogrammetry with lots of photos of the rex that is exposed in universal studios orlando.the scales and all the other fine details I did them one by one, the Photogrammetry only gave me the proportions of the head.
I am a fan of the work of stan winston and above all of jurassic park .. I have always seen the rex poorly represented, I decided to do it myself and with a long time I achieved this, that I never thought I would achieve, having the original rex at real size the movie to the scale that one wants hehe.

I love it with my mouth closed:

FWXcllD.jpg

Just spoke with Heather from CC about the IS diorama and the pieces going up fro pre-order tomorrow. As of right now, they have no idea if or when you will be able to order a complete Set A and a complete set B. They only know that you can order pieces individually. If you do that, then you end up with bases that don't go together to form the full diorama. So will there be a separate diorama base available to order individually, adding greatly to the cost, or will everyone end up with a bunch of pieces just sitting next to each other on a shelf? Do we order now or wait, hoping that full sets go up for pre-order at a much later date? What if that doesn't happen and you miss out on pieces?

Just spoke with Heather from CC about the IS diorama and the pieces going up fro pre-order tomorrow. As of right now, they have no idea if or when you will be able to order a complete Set A and a complete set B. They only know that you can order pieces individually. If you do that, then you end up with bases that don't go together to form the full diorama. So will there be a separate diorama base available to order individually, adding greatly to the cost, or will everyone end up with a bunch of pieces just sitting next to each other on a shelf? Do we order now or wait, hoping that full sets go up for pre-order at a much later date? What if that doesn't happen and you miss out on pieces?

I say wait until at least the first big piece. The 1/10th scale human figures will not sell out before some of the bigger pieces are up.

Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying, you mean actually make the rex screen accurate like they should have in the first place instead of how wonky is looks right now. Gotcha
Oh, come on now. Still looks amazing.

00F9BC0C-FE2E-4411-8F98-4C4B26CF0C97.jpeg

This is how a JP hi-end collectible should look like. Just look at that paintjob, i mean, it’s perfect. It’s stunning, it’s Stan Winston worthy, and those weathered teeth in 1:10 scale are better done than 1:1 raptor ones from Chronicle. Another cathegory, really.

The proportions of this trex are exact from the original rex of stan winston, I got them thanks to the photogrammetry with lots of photos of the rex that is exposed in universal studios orlando.the scales and all the other fine details I did them one by one, the Photogrammetry only gave me the proportions of the head.
I am a fan of the work of stan winston and above all of jurassic park .. I have always seen the rex poorly represented, I decided to do it myself and with a long time I achieved this, that I never thought I would achieve, having the original rex at real size the movie to the scale that one wants hehe.

I love it with my mouth closed:

FWXcllD.jpg
And you have done an awesome job. It’s just that i would love an Iron Studios piece based on the CG mode after all the Stan Winston maquette we’re getting with CC.

Confirmed the two sets by IS. Can’t wait.

Yes, it's good to hear that it is finally confirmed that the sets with all the pieces together will be offered later.

Back