Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to see better pictures, but I immediately don’t like the pose. She should be roaring at Grant and Malcolm, or down towards the Explorer, not up into the sky. I don’t remember her ever doing that in that entire sequence.

I think that's iron studios thing. Their statue poses always have more of an artistic approach to them. I would have preferred him to be roaring down also, just looks more natural that way.

Ok people, here it is...

5uerr7.jpg

2rx6yc4.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

It looks...a little stupid.

Wow, not liking all that seemingly exaggerated muscle structure in the neck and chest. Arms might be a little long.

Wow, not liking all that seemingly exaggerated muscle structure in the neck and chest. Arms might be a little long.

It doesn't look right to be honest. torso, arms even the skull structure looks a little animated.

I'm sure the size and presence will make up for a lot of this, but that means for the accuracy snobs these deficiencies will be that much more noticeable.

I was hoping they would've done a statue based exactly on this frame (eye open tho)
8ac560d36e4bd1c587b1f637d65e9d88--jurassic-park-world-jurassic-park-tattoo.jpg

It's probably my favorite shot of movie.

Okay, wait a second. This is not the IS piece. Look at the sneak peak picture posted before. The toes should be straddling the rail. NOT FUNNY!

Attachments

• 24296572_1726592574019137_3241666053609242169_n_zpsiuxtxcfw.jpg
    24296572_1726592574019137_3241666053609242169_n_zpsiuxtxcfw.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 76
I'm no dino or Jurassic Park expert but somethings off. That's not what I saw on screen. I'm sure more detailed photos will help with the finer things. For now I'll reserve judgement.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm no dino or Jurassic Park expert but somethings off. That's not what I saw on screen. I'm sure more detailed photos will help with the finer things. For now I'll reserve judgement.

why reserve your judgment...that's no fun

we want judgment NOW.

why reserve your judgment...that's no fun

we want judgment NOW.
Give it 6 months until..

It fu%!in sucks! ****** paint apps, bad quality pvc garbage. Get the pitchforks and swamp Iron studios emails with complaints. Burn the heretic dioramas!

Should have realized this was a fake as soon as I saw the color. People were already praising the olive color and this is starkly brown. Pictures weren't to be released until Thursday anyway.
24296572_1726592574019137_3241666053609242169_n_zpsiuxtxcfw.jpg2rx6yc4.jpg

Give it 6 months until..

It fu%!in sucks! ****** paint apps, bad quality pvc garbage. Get the pitchforks and swamp Iron studios emails with complaints. Burn the heretic dioramas!

Yes! Yes! That's what we need! Fire, pitchforks!!!!

Should have realized this was a fake as soon as I saw the color. People were already praising the olive color and this is starkly brown. Pictures weren't to be released until Thursday anyway.
View attachment 381120View attachment 381121

Awwww man. I was enjoying hating on the very first posted pics.

How dare u ruin my fun as a high-end collector.

WOW.

Are they making a life size T Rex?

And this is the stuff we wanted to see from Chronicle. Big, beautiful, pushing-the-boundaries pieces.

It seems like Chronicle was ok with making nice cute little (non adventurous) JP pieces. Meanwhile IS looks to be pushing the boundaries of high end collectibles with the JP license.

I know it's early, but I'm sure Chronicle feels a little silly right now. Outgunned on their BIGGEST property by a new and relatively unknown company like IS. Kinda like the new Brazilian kid in school swooping in, stealing your prom date and taking her virginity. It's harsh but it's the truth.

Last edited:
Back