Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another sneak peek from IS:

23969673_150129305620291_4420063286557409280_n.jpg

O wow when will get reveals I wonder?

Looks incredible so far. Love the rain droplets on the leaf.

Damn it. Yeah, I might have to pass. Looks like this is going above and beyond what a JP statue would typically be. The more they focus on things that aren't the Rex the more I'm inclined to not buy it.

It all depends on the Rex though.

Can’t wait to see this in full , if it’s as good as these teasers are suggesting I may have to cancel other stuff to get it , shipping to the UK will be scary!

Fallen Kingdom trailer to debut this Thursday during the Redskins and Cowboys game.

Edit: Universal made a mistake, it’s coming next Thursday.

All these details shots make me not so excited. It's obvious they're paying extreme attention to detail which is great, but as someone who doesn't care for the JP license it's going to make it difficult for me to rip off the Rex and butcher the base to make it not tied into a movie I really don't want showing up in my collection. Unlicensed dinos are my thing, so any amount of work they're putting into the license is more work for me. Just the price I have to pay I suppose (on top of the licensing cost additions).

At the same time, it seems if the production pieces are as good as these images, I won't be able to skip out on this.

I'll have to see what the final production piece looks like. The thing about the CC breakout Rex is that it was so terrible, nobody could resist ripping it apart and throwing paint on it. This one I might have to refrain from. If the quality and sculpt is good enough, I'd probably leave it be. I don't have anything against JP, I just don't care for it. So if it's not too overwhelming, a little bit of JP is fine on my dinosaur shelves I guess...

Damn it. Yeah, I might have to pass. Looks like this is going above and beyond what a JP statue would typically be. The more they focus on things that aren't the Rex the more I'm inclined to not buy it.

It all depends on the Rex though.

CZvSuR.gif

Rex 1/10 Art Scale ll be revealed next week at Comic Con Experience. We’ve been working on Jurassic Park to bring the best and most nostalgic feeling to all the JP and Iron Studios fans, we would like to thanks Universal Studios and Amblin to all the support with the files, references and all the assets that we received from them, it was necessary to bring the most accurate color of the first T-Rex appearance!

From iron studios Instagram, there's a short video too.

SmartSelectImage_2017-11-28-12-37-34.jpg

lol it looks like they're painting over the CC breakout Rex in the video. On the left that's literally what the end product was from CC.

Jesus Christ. So you are upset lol. You've just confirmed the little girl theory. I don't give two sh**s what the "meme" says. Again, it's the pot calling the kettle black. You say I don't have the means to have an intelligent conversation, yet you are the one attacking others including myself saying I'm a troll for having something negative to say about Chronicle. And no, Ohio keyboard warrior bad ass, you haven't backed up anything you've said. You continue to make yourself look like an ass with your ignorant responses. I've stated numerous times why I will not continue to support CC, but you refuse to listen. They've proven time and time again how sketchy they can be and there's plenty of examples on this forum of CC straight up lying to their customers. I can't wait to see CC go after iron studios with the "full extent of the law" for their acquiring of a CC "exclusive" license. It couldn't possibly be because there never was an "exclusive" license and now that another company has it Chronicle doesn't want to compete. :lol Nope. Paul has never lied before. I can't wait to here your whiney fan girl response! :rolleyes2

Keep believing that garbage, you can't justify your arguments and you never do, just attack the other person with baseless and inaccurate rants all the while spouting opinionated BS as usual. I for one want to hear what CC has to say after their license meeting, that should settle a lot.

Personally I would like for both to be able to coexist, these idiots calling for CC to stop making JP due to one poor paintjob by TOYNAMI is nuts. Haven't you seen some of CC's other good stuff already out and pieces in the pipeline?

I'd like to see a closed-mouth Rex. I always thought he looked pretty menacing with his mouth closed.

I tried to lobby Chronicle to do that with their Raptor bust, fans of closed mouth pieces seem to be in the minority. Their 1:5 FEMALE rex pieces are probably as close to fully closed mouth as we are going to get.

Keep believing that garbage, you can't justify your arguments and you never do, just attack the other person with baseless and inaccurate rants all the while spouting opinionated BS as usual. I for one want to hear what CC has to say after their license meeting, that should settle a lot.

Personally I would like for both to be able to coexist, these idiots calling for CC to stop making JP due to one poor paintjob by TOYNAMI is nuts. Haven't you seen some of CC's other good stuff already out and pieces in the pipeline?

And......she's back!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Justify what argument? It's a FACT that Paul has lied numerous times, I'll make a god damn list if you want one. But I guess we're all "getting paidz and R trollz." Lmao get outta here, the only one trolling this thread is you. And nothing is going to happen at their so called "meeting." That's Paul BS'ing as usual. It amazes me how gullible you are. Do you honestly believe that their going to use "the full extent of the law" and go after irons studios for having the same so called "exclusive" license that they do? Wake up! That's downright pathetic and very unprofessional even for Pauls standards.

Last edited:
Jeez is this the whole statue? Looks like it will be around 2000 judging from the car and attention to detail.

Back