Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Chronicle made a statement that if Iron Studios does in fact have the JP license then they’re going to abandon the property. Just taking their ball and going home.

Wow that’s stupid
Where did you hear this ?

And why would they do that

Last edited:
That T-Rex statue is garbage. I'm glad to see someone else with the license. That's definitely sounds like something CC would do. Why would you not make products just because another company has the same license, too much competition? Seems like a severe case of self doubt and lack of confidence on CC part.

His items will still sell the copy came out really nice everyone has a bad piece here and there look at that wolf lsb $700 piggybank

I asked on FB they said they can assure they will not drop the lisence
But they will make sure IS won’t be able to import it anywhere

Last edited:
I asked on FB they said they can assure they will not drop the lisence
But they will make sure IS won’t be able to import it anywhere

Makes no sense, they’re not even addressing the same market. IS is going to be making 1:10 scale character figures, with maaaaybe an outside chance of a larger statue or two. Chronicle is making large scale prop replicas and maquettes.

That T-Rex statue is garbage. I'm glad to see someone else with the license. That's definitely sounds like something CC would do. Why would you not make products just because another company has the same license, too much competition? Seems like a severe case of self doubt and lack of confidence on CC part.

CC paid a huge amount for an exclusive license, and then ignorant trolls attack THEM for being upset. Unreal.

Because they paid for exclusivity?

If this is true then that's pretty ****** of whoever dealt out the license a second time. As much as I won't buy a CC piece ever again due to the awful job on the breakout Rex, ****** business practices are ****** business practices. Whether you put out promo pics of a breakout Rex that looks above and beyond what anyone got in the mail or you cheat that exact company out of exclusivity, I can't stand terrible companies in this market.

That said, I feel as though if CC really did pay extra for that then they would be able to take legal action. If Iron Studios loses the license that's fine by me since so far they're not making dinosaur statues and personally that's all I care about. If CC just gets refunded for what they paid, that sucks for them because they were banking on having no competition.

Just another reason why I wish these companies would make more unlicensed products.

Due to all the different types of collectibles and scales, there's a lot of ways licensing can go out to various companies.

If Iron Studios loses the license that's fine by me since so far they're not making dinosaur statues and personally that's all I care about.

They already said they are. Expect some news at the Brazilian con CCXP (December 7-10).

CC paid a huge amount for an exclusive license, and then ignorant trolls attack THEM for being upset. Unreal.

d2aeaad763f4e8004c4fc5ba13abd83d.gif

“If we find out that product has been imported to the states, we just have to go by a case by case basis and there are heavy fines for illegal imports. We would be enforcing our rights to the full extent of the law and contract. Also once we file with US customs they would be confiscated as they entered the states.”

Nice, really classy. Within their rights I suppose, but they’re not going to win over many fans to their products if they confiscate and destroy IS product that American buyers have shipped in through a third party.

CC is such a joke. They speak out of their ass most the time so we'll see what actually happens.

Back