Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really why I’m shocked sideshow won’t be :( is chronic collectibles reputable?
Yes they are. But the problem is that since they're not as big as Sideshow, their shipping prices aren't as cheap as SSC... and also, it's a much smaller company so sometimes CS can be a little long...

Other than that, you can count on them. Official reps are present and responding on "the other place".

Really why I’m shocked sideshow won’t be :( is chronic collectibles reputable?

Yes, they are, and unlike SS they are still small enough to care about the individual collector and listen to fans. They have exclusive JP rights for certain countries so not only will they distribute this for IS, but check out their own stuff too.

Any preorders details on this yet?
So who’s going to shell out for the whole set?
Would something like this be numbered?

I've only got plans to get the first half of the dio with Rexy and the kids in it. Think that's as far as my budget and real estate will allow :rotfl

I'd also like it to be numbered, adds to the prestige. Though I really don't see them mass producing this set on the scale that SS does for their products anyway, so I'm fine either way.

Any preorders details on this yet?
So who’s going to shell out for the whole set?
Would something like this be numbered?

I am planning for the whole set. I would like the one explorer intact, but if it doesnt work out financially I will just get the rex crushing the explorer.

I saw this and wanted it so bad as it looks fantastic, I just cant justify that price for the whole diorama. I wish they had taken out the plants as that would taken a chunk off the statue and the price.

I saw this and wanted it so bad as it looks fantastic, I just cant justify that price for the whole diorama. I wish they had taken out the plants as that would taken a chunk off the statue and the price.

I'm sure the plants only added about $10 to the total price. You can pick those up at any craft store for peanuts.

I'm sure the plants only added about $10 to the total price. You can pick those up at any craft store for peanuts.

Its not the plants I was talking about it was the whole chunk of statue thats underneath it, it must have so much weight to it

Its not the plants I was talking about it was the whole chunk of statue thats underneath it, it must have so much weight to it

You still need the wall there to put the fence on. I big block of resin might add some weight, but it's not going to add to the cost that much. How hard is it to sculpt and produce a block?

You still need the wall there to put the fence on. I big block of resin might add some weight, but it's not going to add to the cost that much. How hard is it to sculpt and produce a block?

Yes maybe your right to the overall statue, you only need a small pillar though for the fence just look at Chronicles. As its coming from Brazil it would of helped with shipping costs and made it a little smaller.

Yes maybe your right to the overall statue, you only need a small pillar though for the fence just look at Chronicles. As its coming from Brazil it would of helped with shipping costs and made it a little smaller.

It's going to be coming from Chronicle. They have distribution rights in North America. They will be importing it and shipping from US. The shipping will be much less than you are expecting.

It's going to be coming from Chronicle. They have distribution rights in North America. They will be importing it and shipping from US. The shipping will be much less than you are expecting.

Im in the UK so makes no difference to me unfortunately.

Well in OZ it will have free shipping from pop culture, but they will build it into the cost. So i'm expecting AUS $4000 for both sets.

They seem to be taking a while to announce this tho, thought it was going to be open for pre-order in April.

"Dear Jurassic Park fans, the Pre Order for T-Rex BDS Art Scale 1/10 is coming soon. Stay tuned!"
31960923_1897225666955826_7939554355860996096_n.jpg

Back