Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i received my replacement base and this is how the foot sits. Neither the left or right foot sits in the prints on the ground or the car. Is this normal?

Damn, again? I've been offered a full replacement for mine, but that isn't very reassuring.

Damn, again? I've been offered a full replacement for mine, but that isn't very reassuring.

Hopefully the third time is the charm. I just don't understand why they had me send back Box1 instead of the rex first. The problem seems to be with the peg in the foot, but what do I know. :lol

Had to rearrange my full collection room to get this displayed but worth all the effort, an absolute grail piece for me. I'll never forget 9 year old me watching this scene for the first time in the cinema.
20210207_233507.jpg20210207_233522.jpg20210207_233530.jpg

Looks cool! But how many broken pieces did you end up having?

I bought the set from a fellow collector here in the UK so thankfully I didn't have to deal with any issues at all, the only one I know of is that the rex base piece needed a second felt pad on the bottom to level up the track when the pieces were placed together.

Looks so good especially with the lighting. I must get this some day. I'm in the UK too. Did you pay around the usual price for it, 3,000? I'd be interested to see if it keeps at that value in the future.

Looks so good especially with the lighting. I must get this some day. I'm in the UK too. Did you pay around the usual price for it, 3,000? I'd be interested to see if it keeps at that value in the future.

I was very lucky and managed to pick it up for a great price of around ?2200 as the seller had to move it on and wanted a quick sale and I was able to collect in person. Like most of these huge collectibles space would be a big issue for most so your potential resale market is limited which can hurt the value.
Plus the odds of shipping this thing to someone and getting it there in one piece would be nigh on impossible, never mind the postage cost.

Back