Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way that's actually the price. How in the hell is it going to be only $100 more than CCs piece of ****? If this ends up being true, CC fanboys need disappear from every corner of the internet.

There's no way that's actually the price. How in the hell is it going to be only $100 more than CCs piece of ****? If this ends up being true, CC fanboys need disappear from every corner of the internet.

This is supposed to be just for the South America,so hence the cheaper prices.

25073210.jpg

25182410.jpg

25074710.jpg

24991310.jpg

25182010.jpg

25189010.jpg

Is there any better close ups of the humans around anywhere yet? I'm not too impressed from what I see from afar but I need to keep the scale in mind the more I think about it lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

None of it is final they are still fixing stuff I’m glade they will rework the Rex those wrinkles are bad

Last edited:
Sold, buying the Rex and the crushed LR. $650 for the Rex is way cheaper than I expected especially for its size. I also hope they would make some companion pieces like 1/10 I rex and of course anything from the new movie.

Thanks for the pics. It's the Alan that's bothering and I know what it is now. It might sound like a stupid nit pick but his crotch area, as ridiculous as it sounds, looks way too tight and sucked in (awaits jokes) compared to the bottom of the pants. It just looks a bit strange to me.
It's making the waist look overly skinny.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wow! A lot of pieces (and money) to put this whole set together. If you are a fan though, it is pretty cool.

So a total of $2400 USD (if I'm interpreting the U correctly) for the whole display, or you can get Grant and Malcolm for $90 each and the T-Rex with its own standalone base for $650. Not bad actually. Decent price on the Rex if the paint apps hold up in production.

What scale is the Chronicle Rex? That one retailed for $100 less than this one, but it's got a poor finish.

The Chronicle T. rex is closer to 1:20.

Really? Holy hell, the Iron Studios Rex is the clear winner then. Excellent deal. Would've expected almost twice as high a cost for something that size. Here's hoping the paint apps turn out solid.

Iron Studios also use another kind of material on most of their items. Lightweight more close to some kind of ABS like material.

Nothing wrong with the CC Rex... only problem was that most of the paint apps got screwed up in production.

Iron Studios also use another kind of material on most of their items. Lightweight more close to some kind of ABS like material.

Nothing wrong with the CC Rex... only problem was that most of the paint apps got screwed up in production.

"Nothing wrong.... except the paints apps" LOL exactly thats the problem. A fantastic sculpt and pose completely ruined by one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen. Now they are releasing a "bronze" version. They are taking all the returned or cancelled breakout rex pieces because the paint apps are so bad and bronzing them! Genius idea to make some money back.

"Nothing wrong.... except the paints apps" LOL exactly thats the problem. A fantastic sculpt and pose completely ruined by one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen. Now they are releasing a "bronze" version. They are taking all the returned or cancelled breakout rex pieces because the paint apps are so bad and bronzing them! Genius idea to make some money back.

Imagine if they botch the paint job again and someone who returned the original for ****** paint ended up returning the exact same one again for ****** paint

28765497_864101690437240_7946664884672921600_n.jpg

ironstudios said:
T-Rex Art Scale 1/10 is coming!!! Official photos ll be released tomorrow, we’re very excited to show the final production piece for you guys, the details are unique and amazing!
Remember T-Rex ll be also available on the full Jurassic Park Diorama Art Scale 1/10 set revelead at CCXP last december, we appreciate the pacience from everybody that’s waiting for the full Diorama set, after CCXP we update the T-Rex and now we are working on the Jungle Explores Cars, so probably the full set ll be available for Pre Order in April. Stay tuned!
#IronStudios #JurassicPark #TRex

Back