Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Studio - Iron Man Mark 3 Legacy XLII 1/4 Scale

Here are a couple of photos from our recent stock delivery:

Iron Studio - Iron Man Mark 3 Legacy XLII 1/4 Scale

Quality is good, near sideshow quality. Only is the gold part not gold enough, others are good. Also, seems a little bit smaller than 1:4

It scores 85. The quality is almost same as sideshow

Quality is good, near sideshow quality. Only is the gold part not gold enough, others are good. Also, seems a little bit smaller than 1:4

It scores 85. The quality is almost same as sideshow

daisy_flail.gif

I probably should have went cheaper but my philosophy with this was the longer customs, EMS or USPS had it, the more that could go wrong :lol

Alex will def have his first, he is IM VIP!

I think he is really Tony Stark tbh :D

Mine is shipped as well but I was cheap and went with priority or standard or whatever the cheaper option was... Man do I wish I could take that back. Eager to see your and Alex's pics
Hehehe
At first, I paid for standard shipping... But with all the waiting, I couldn't wait anymore... So I upgraded!!!!

Let's pray customs will go easy on me.... Should be since it's Canada Post (not UPS) but still....

I probably should have went cheaper but my philosophy with this was the longer customs, EMS or USPS had it, the more that could go wrong :lol

Its possible....

IMG_0213.jpg
[/URL]
header-robert-downey-jr-hints-at-iron-man-retirement1.jpg

Hehehe
At first, I paid for standard shipping... But with all the waiting, I couldn't wait anymore... So I upgraded!!!!

Let's pray customs will go easy on me.... Should be since it's Canada Post (not UPS) but still....

Smart move Drum.. Congrats and looking forward to your pics as well

Its possible....

IMG_0213.jpg
[/URL]
[/quote]

:exactly: that's probably him chatting on the phone to Nick Fury discussing Shields next ploy!:lecture:lol although Pepper Potts hasn't aged very well in this picture since The Avengers movie :horror :lol

No idea. Mine has went from Rio de Janiero to Sao Paulo, so I guess that's a good thing? :huh :lol USPS hasn't picked up tracking yet.

I've managed to get some quick iPhone pics in for now, the gold that is on the statue is very different from the gold that is on the Hot Toys Tony Stark figure parts. It makes me wonder which one is closer to the movie armor. In my opinion I think the statue is.
a7ydy9at.jpg
8a4e3anu.jpg
eqy6ezup.jpg

I tried using the link and it seems to tell me on September 11, 2013 "Routed to: Customs Enforcement / BR" and on Nov 2, 2013 it was "Posted". I tried going to USPS.com and it says package not found ... any thoughts?
It took 2 days before mine appeared on Canada Post. In Ricardo we can trust. ;-)

Back