Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks, after comparing the statue's pose with the movie I think that the statue's pose lacks movie accuracy.
First the arc or the heart in the movie is pretty close to the kneel, which means the left thigh is very close to the chest, which means the butt should be lower in the statue.
Secondly in the front view the chest is turning too much in reference to the head position, the angle should be smaller.
Then I realized that the inaccuracy is due to the fact that the circle base is too small which causes the rare looking pose.

Beside the pose problem this is a great statue indeed.

Damn dude its just a statue. Its the same pose who cares if it matches the scene exactly, you get the idea. Lol I read that laughing man, you took the time to draw the angles. Lmao your geeking out too hard bro.

Here is the updated reservation list:

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye- Ryan L.
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung
16- adamreese2006

Congrats to those that preordered the poor man's Iron Man statue! :clap

Sorry folks, after comparing the statue's pose with the movie I think that the statue's pose lacks movie accuracy.
First the arc or the heart in the movie is pretty close to the kneel, which means the left thigh is very close to the chest, which means the butt should be lower in the statue.
Secondly in the front view the chest is turning too much in reference to the head position, the angle should be smaller.
Then I realized that the inaccuracy is due to the fact that the circle base is too small which causes the rare looking pose.

Beside the pose problem this is a great POS indeed.

Amen

Damn dude its just a statue. Its the same pose who cares if it matches the scene exactly, you get the idea. Lol I read that laughing man, you took the time to draw the angles. Lmao your geeking out too hard bro.

Lol I read this laughing man, you took the time to illustrate your lack of knowledge. Lmao your n00bing out too hard BRO.

:wave OK I see you didn't get my point. The point is I have got a strong reason/excuse to not buy this statue and I'll not regret later even if the price has doubled or tripled in the aftermarket in the future.
:yess:At least I am the only one who cares about the pose matches to the movie, and I only admit this is a great statue because of the paint job.
I've checked the Adi Granov's art, even in the comic cover the butt position is not that high, but this is a statue not a hottoy which means they can do whatever they want with the pose that hottoy doll can't do. So it's kinda rare that they came out with this sideview.
It would be interesting to compare this one with the hottoys version in the same pose, should looks very similar together.

Last edited:
Hi Ricardofeitoza,
I am very interested in the Iron Man Statue. Can you send me the pay pal account details and the amount I need to send to reserve one. I live in Ireland
Ps when is it due to ship

I think your all missing the point...i mean the left thigh is very close to the chest and his chest is at least 2.3mm lower than what i measured from the actual set where it was filmed. Apart from that its perfect! :lecture

Only kidding dude :lol

What's going to be interesting is if SS becomes a distributor for this piece.

The hate will transform into praise. :rotfl

Here is the updated reservation list:

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye- Ryan L.
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun

Last edited:
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye- Ryan L.
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
16- adamreese2006
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau

Hi guys

I hope you all can understand the non-refundable deposit of $40 policy.
I have to honor all reservations and cannot cancel them. This is Iron Studios policy.
I can't be wasting my time and money doing this process. If everyone decides to cancel these pre-orders i will end up having to pay for all the 18 pieces that are already reserved with Iron Studios.

You all have a great day

Ricardo

Are they shipping Wolvie LSF already? I have mine pre-ordered with Secret Compass. THis month is going to be tough! Wolvie, Dark Rider and HT Joker. :gah:

Yea! Congrats on the Wolvie LSF Ricardo! :clap Well i recieved an email from SSC a few days ago saying that my account would be charged on the 9th May - this is when SSC expect to recieve stock in the warehouse my friend :hi5:

Hi guys

I hope you all can understand the non-refundable deposit of $40 policy.
I have to honor all reservations and cannot cancel them. This is Iron Studios policy.
I can't be wasting my time and money doing this process. If everyone decides to cancel these pre-orders i will end up having to pay for all the 18 pieces that are already reserved with Iron Studios.

You all have a great day

Ricardo

I'm fine with this policy. Just a more expensive NRD. :lol

Back