Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain)
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx

Last edited:
I am taking it from them, any buying experince with them? good, bad?

Thanks for the info

I paid for the statue yesterday and have had the 1/6 play imaginative on pre order with them for awhile. Haven't had anything delivered from them yet but their communication is the best I've had. They always reply to my emails within a couple of hours and I've sent alot ;) + they have kept me in the loop with updates and items I'm interested in.

I am also creating a second list for those guys that want to order just the Key chains. I have a very narrow window to pre-order the Iron Man 3 Key chains and it closes at 5PM on friday the 3rd. So if you really want to secure your pre-order at pre-order price ($21+ shipping) please go ahead and e-mail me ([email protected] or [email protected]) as my PM box is almost full.
After friday 5PM prices on these are going up to $27.

Shipping to US as an example via as International light package(3-4 business days):

Bubble envelope up to 500g - $20 - I think i can put 2 Key Chains maybe 3. (Just Estimates)

Bubble envelope up to 1000g/1Kg - $30 - I think i can put 5 Key Chains maybe 6. (Just Estimates)

479108_596830623662010_1966202029_o.jpg

921332_596112127067193_1094928845_o.jpg

902747_596085580403181_458988530_o.jpg

58063E61-EC17-4DD7-A070-30F8D401192C-225-000001011633C428.jpg

I am also creating a second list for those guys that want to order just the Key chains. I have a very narrow window to pre-order the Iron Man 3 Key chains and it closes at 5PM on friday the 3rd. So if you really want to secure your pre-order at pre-order price ($21+ shipping) please go ahead and e-mail me ([email protected] or [email protected]) as my PM box is almost full.
After friday 5PM prices on these are going up to $27.

Shipping to US as an example via as International light package(3-4 business days):

Bubble envelope up to 500g - $20 - I think i can put 2 Key Chains maybe 3. (Just Estimates)

Bubble envelope up to 1000g/1Kg - $30 - I think i can put 5 Key Chains maybe 6. (Just Estimates)

479108_596830623662010_1966202029_o.jpg

921332_596112127067193_1094928845_o.jpg

902747_596085580403181_458988530_o.jpg

58063E61-EC17-4DD7-A070-30F8D401192C-225-000001011633C428.jpg

Appreciate your effort. When to pay for key chain? Including those who ordered 1/4 statue, paid by now so as to secure the order?

Appreciate your effort. When to pay for key chain? Including those who ordered 1/4 statue, paid by now so as to secure the order?

For those of you ordering the Iron Man statue 1/4 I am not asking any payment in advance for the key Chains. I just need you to confirm how many pieces you want and i will add to your existing orders. :hi5:

Good evening guys

I would like to let you know the offer of 15% discount over two pieces is over. So from now on I cannot offer this discount any more. Congrats to the lucky ones that were able to secure their pieces with the discount!

Hooray!!! Not that I have seen the crapfest that is Iron Man 3, I don't have to worry about wanting to buy this piece.

Iron Man 2 was also a POS film but that didn't stop anyone from buying the SS or Hot Toys products.

Some of the armors in the film are badass and would look fantastic in 1/4 scale.

Iron Man 2 was also a POS film but that didn't stop anyone from buying the SS or Hot Toys products.

Some of the armors in the film are badass and would look fantastic in 1/4 scale.

But IM2 suit looked enough like part one that you could not be forced to relate it to the film. At least the main suit was. No getting around what film this suit is from.

Plus IM2 was a masterpiece compared to IM3.

But IM2 suit looked enough like part one that you could not be forced to relate it to the film. At least the main suit was. No getting around what film this suit is from.

Plus IM2 was a masterpiece compared to IM3.

So by your logic, POS film + Superior Collectible = POS Collectible not worth owning?

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. :rotfl

So by your logic, POS film + Superior Collectible = POS Collectible not worth owning?

If collectable makes me think of POS film then yes.

If they made an awesome collectable of a film you hated would you still buy it because it was a great collectable?? That really does not make any sense.

So if they made a really nice maquette based on Twilight films you would get them because they are Sculpted well and look great??

I would buy the IM2 maquette because it is not that much different from the first film (which is great). WHY would anyone want a nice collectable that reminded them of a piece of crap film. Not when there are so many "good" products to remind you of Good Iron Man films or Comics.

LSO I never said the collectable was a POS. I think POS film + Great Collectable = Collectable not worth owning because it comes from a POS film and I don't ever want to be reminded of POS film. It lessens the rest of my collection.

If they made an awesome collectable of a film you hated would you still buy it because it was a great collectable?? That really does not make any sense.

So if they made a really nice maquette based on Twilight films you would get them because they are Sculpted well and look great??

1. Never.

2. OMG!!!!! NEVER!!!!!

^^

1. Never.

2. OMG!!!!! NEVER!!!!!

^^

LOL! That's my point.

DVDVampire, I guess I should have stressed that "I" don't have to buy the maquette even though that's what I said

"Hooray!!! Not that Ihave seen the crapfest that is Iron Man 3,Idon't have to worry about wanting to buy this piece."

I am not saying that everyone has to follow my collecting tastes.

Personally for me if the movie is bad or the comic is bad, I don't want a collectable based on that film or comic regardless of how "cool" it looks.

For Example, I love the Hulk. I did not like the Red Hulk storyline or who the Red Hulk ended up being. Thus I will not own any Red Hulks. I tried once and sold it right away. Red Hulk looks cool. There are some great sculpts but the character and the storyline mean nothing to me thus the statues got boring really quick.

If you love the IM character a lot and have tons of IM items but still hate IM3 then I could see still getting this. Or if you just like collecting "cool" looking statues and you don't care where they came from then that is great for you. That is not how I collect.

I like the character and have thought about getting an IM collectable. I missed the IM2 maquette and thought about getting this if I liked the film. I did not. I hated the film. And the Suit is soooo Different looking due to color scheme from the suit in part 1, 2 and Avengers that it will only represent IM3 to me. If it looked more like the other suits then I could get by that it is an IM3 collectable. But it is THE IM3 suit and thus I have no interest in it.

Hello all, my 1st post.

Cant wait to get this statue. Looks sooooo Sweet :D

quick question,is there any way to block certain ppls posts... cause man JAWS you give me a headache :thwak

Hello all, my 1st post.

Cant wait to get this statue. Looks sooooo Sweet :D

quick question,is there any way to block certain ppls posts... cause man JAWS you give me a headache :thwak

Go to his profile and user tab and viola! Not the greatest first post I might add!

Back